User Reviews for Humalog

Humalog Rating Summary

6.7/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 171 medications used in the treatment of Diabetes, Type 2.

Reviews for Humalog to treat Diabetes, Type 2

"I used to have effective treatment of diabetes with humalog and lantus but recently the humalog is not working. I gave the humalog company a call but they said they had not recently received other complaints. I've been on the 100, 200, and now the 500 strength and none of them are working. Seems like the pens are filled with water, not insulin."

cat woman (taken for 10 years or more) April 23, 2018

"I take after a meal and it does not work"

tired of trials (taken for less than 1 month) October 8, 2017

"The pen doesn't work right. The injection goes 10 units before insulin comes out not good thing its like full of air without the bubbles"

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) October 6, 2017

"Significant weight gain (10%) very soon after starting Humalog. Not a powerful reducer of sugar like I would have expected for the frequency and cost."

RTMc October 2, 2015

"I have had diabetes for three years and I was not able to control it much, had been on Lantus and Humulin. Unfortunately my sugar readings were too high. It's been a month now since am on Humalog and my readings have never been better. Am so glad my doctor put me on Humalog, it really works."

Alx38 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 12, 2013

"Good for treating post-meal blood sugar spikes."

Anonymous May 18, 2011