User Reviews for Humalog

Learn more about Humalog.

Diabetes, Type 1 2 reviews 70 medications

9.4
Diabetes, Type 2 3 reviews 135 medications

7.2
Summary of Humalog reviews 5 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Humalog

For Diabetes, Type 1 "I've been using Humalog for 15 years or so. I've never had a problem with it. I use an insulin pump and it works well with my basal dose."

bnbloomi76 (taken for 10 years or more) February 20, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Significant weight gain (10%) very soon after starting Humalog. Not a powerful reducer of sugar like I would have expected for the frequency and cost."

RTMc October 2, 2015

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have had diabetes for three years and I was not able to control it much, had been on Lantus and Humulin. Unfortunately my sugar readings were too high. It's been a month now since am on Humalog and my readings have never been better. Am so glad my doctor put me on Humalog, it really works."

Alx38 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 12, 2013

For Diabetes, Type 1 "I've been using Humalog in my insulin pump for over 10 years. Humalog works well as a basal insulin as well as bolus for highs that may occur due to a variety of circumstances. I've found it very easy to adjust my blood glucose levels using Humalog."

LJS6182 January 13, 2012

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Good for treating post-meal blood sugar spikes."

Anonymous May 18, 2011