User Reviews for Humalog

Learn more about Humalog.

Diabetes, Type 1 2 reviews 70 medications

9.4
Diabetes, Type 2 3 reviews 140 medications

7.2
Summary of Humalog reviews 5 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Humalog

For Diabetes, Type 1 "I've been using Humalog for 15 years or so. I've never had a problem with it. I use an insulin pump and it works well with my basal dose."

bnbloomi76 (taken for 10 years or more) February 20, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Significant weight gain (10%) very soon after starting Humalog. Not a powerful reducer of sugar like I would have expected for the frequency and cost."

RTMc October 2, 2015

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have had diabetes for three years and I was not able to control it much, had been on Lantus and Humulin. Unfortunately my sugar readings were too high. It's been a month now since am on Humalog and my readings have never been better. Am so glad my doctor put me on Humalog, it really works."

Alx38 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 12, 2013

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Diabetes, Type 1 "I've been using Humalog in my insulin pump for over 10 years. Humalog works well as a basal insulin as well as bolus for highs that may occur due to a variety of circumstances. I've found it very easy to adjust my blood glucose levels using Humalog."

LJS6182 January 13, 2012

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Good for treating post-meal blood sugar spikes."

Anonymous May 18, 2011