User Reviews for Humalog

6.8

Summary of Humalog reviews 7.7 13 reviews

Reviews for Humalog

Kathy · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 10, 2019

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have been on Humalog for over a year and works well in dropping high sugar; however I started having fast pulse. EKG was done shows Sinus Tachyardia. I found on the PDR (Physicians Desk Reference) that Humalog causes Sinus Tachyardia. So I'm done with Humalog."

kjnk · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 27, 2019

For Diabetes, Type 1 "I've been using Humalog for about 6 months so far. I was using Novolog before having to switch because of my insurance. I have found that I need to take more of the Humalog and the reaction time is also slower then Novolog."

Dukster · Taken for less than 1 month March 1, 2019

For Diabetes, Type 1 "62 year old male, pancreatic cancer patient. I am developing diabetes due to a partial pancreatectomy. Humalog works very well, and works exactly as described on the web, and in the instruction pamphlet. No surprises !!"

None · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 10, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2 "It did not work when I used it and it gave me high blood pressure. That was how I started taking blood pressure medication. When I stopped, my blood pressure got better but never went back to what it was prior."

FAB · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 26, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Humalog has worked for me lowering my blood glucose. BUT....I gained 30 lbs and can not get it off."

cat woman · Taken for 10 years or more April 23, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I used to have effective treatment of diabetes with humalog and lantus but recently the humalog is not working. I gave the humalog company a call but they said they had not recently received other complaints. I've been on the 100, 200, and now the 500 strength and none of them are working. Seems like the pens are filled with water, not insulin."

tired of trials · Taken for less than 1 month October 8, 2017

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I take after a meal and it does not work"

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more October 6, 2017

For Diabetes, Type 2 "The pen doesn't work right. The injection goes 10 units before insulin comes out not good thing its like full of air without the bubbles"

bnbloomi76 · Taken for 10 years or more February 20, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 1 "I've been using Humalog for 15 years or so. I've never had a problem with it. I use an insulin pump and it works well with my basal dose."

RTMc October 2, 2015

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Significant weight gain (10%) very soon after starting Humalog. Not a powerful reducer of sugar like I would have expected for the frequency and cost."

Alx38 · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 12, 2013

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I have had diabetes for three years and I was not able to control it much, had been on Lantus and Humulin. Unfortunately my sugar readings were too high. It's been a month now since am on Humalog and my readings have never been better. Am so glad my doctor put me on Humalog, it really works."

LJS6182 January 13, 2012

For Diabetes, Type 1 "I've been using Humalog in my insulin pump for over 10 years. Humalog works well as a basal insulin as well as bolus for highs that may occur due to a variety of circumstances. I've found it very easy to adjust my blood glucose levels using Humalog."

Anonymous May 18, 2011

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Good for treating post-meal blood sugar spikes."