Humalog Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Humalog (insulin lispro) is a member of the insulin drug class and is commonly used for Diabetes - Type 1, Diabetes - Type 2, Diabetic Ketoacidosis and others.
This Humalog price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Humalog injectable solution (100 units/mL) is around $94 for a supply of 3 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Humalog is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Humalog availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Humalog Coupons and Rebates
Humalog offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Humalog U-200 KwikPen Savings Card: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $25 per co-pay with savings of up to $100 per month for up to 24 prescription fills; for additional information contact the program 800-545-5979.
|Applies to:||Humalog U-200 KwikPen|
|Number of uses:||24 times|
|Expires||December 31, 2020|
Patient Assistance Programs for Humalog
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Lilly Cares Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage
- Must be under 65 years of age
- Puerto Rico & US Virgin Island residents are not eligible
- Humalog U-100 (insulin lispro)
- Humalog U-200 (insulin lispro)
- Humalog (insulin lispro protamine recombinant-insulin lispro recombinant) Injection; Cartridge
- Humalog Mix 50-50 KwikPen (insulin lispro protamine-insulin lispro rDNA origin) Injection; Prefilled Pen
- Humalog Mix 50-50 Pen (insulin lispro protamine-insulin lispro rDNA origin) Injection; Prefilled Pen
- Humalog Mix 75-25 (insulin lispro protamine-insulin lispro rDNA origin) Injection
- Humalog Mix 75-25 Pen (insulin lispro protamine-insulin lispro rDNA origin) Injection; Prefilled Pen
- Humalog KwikPen (insulin lispro rDNA origin) Injection; Prefilled Pen
- Humalog Pen (insulin lispro rDNA origin) Injection; Prefilled Pen
- Humalog (insulin lispro recombinant)
More about Humalog (insulin lispro)
- Humalog Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 8 Reviews
- Drug class: insulin
Other brands: Admelog