User Reviews for Novolin 70/30

Novolin 70/30 has an average rating of 8.3 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings on Drugs.com. 75% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 25% reported a negative experience.

Diabetes, Type 2
7.7
Diabetes, Type 1
10.0
Summary of Novolin 70/30 reviews 8.3 4 reviews

Newly diagnosed Type 1 · Taken for less than 1 month · November 6, 2018

For Diabetes, Type 1: “I was on 5 units of novolog 3 times a day and 20 units of Basaglar. Always had my blood glucose up and down and I would always wake up with a ready of 200-275. Ever since I switched over to to 70/30 novolin my BG reading been in between 75-145 and I'm feeling fantastic. I only take 10 units in the morning and 5 units at night because I have experienced the lows. I would recommend this to a lot of people.”

Alive&well · April 24, 2017

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I had been on Lantus for over 1 year. I started at 15 u, after 8 months, I had to increase to 25. My pre breakfast b/s was testing 150. I was increased to 40u. My pre breakfast and evening glucose readings were 180- 238! Dr. Raised dosage to 50u. My fasting continued to go up! Finally, after much begging, I was switched to Novolin 70/30. What a difference! Now I'm in the 112-120 range pre-breakfast. My evening results has greatly improved as well! I'm no longer lethargic, get more things done, and sleep better! A great product, so far!”

SweetJoey · Taken for 5 to 10 years · July 18, 2017

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I buy this insulin at for $28.88 ..the lowest price in the USA but u can only buy max 4 bottles at a time”

Renee S. · May 1, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2: “Little effect even at 20 units 2x a day.”