User Reviews for Fanapt

Learn more about Fanapt.

Fanapt Rating Summary

6.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 81 medications used in the treatment of Schizophrenia.

Reviews for Fanapt to treat Schizophrenia

"This is a miracle med its helped with the hallucinations and the paranoia"

austin dad February 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I've taken Fanapt for about a month and it feels as though I'm taking nothing for my mental illness. Plus I'm achy all over, have heart palpitations and feel agitated all the time. I'm going back to zyprexa"

smiley.82 December 28, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Fanapt is the first medicine we've tried where I can function because of the medicine. I can hold a job now, the paranoia is wayyy down, and I only get a few hallucinations throughout the day. My mind isn't quite as sharp, and the dry throat gets pretty bad, but other than that, this drug has saved my life. I've been on it for 8 months now."

JakalSwitch (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 13, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It worked well but horrible horrible Sexual side effects. No more ejaculation for man. Not recommended."

Bipolar type Schizzoaffective February 21, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I've been on this medicine for 8 days and no side effects. I'm slowly coming off the Clozaril because it made me so tired and he put me on Fanapt. Giving it time."

richard campbell (taken for less than 1 month) October 16, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"My son who is 27 has only been on this 2 days and he says he is socializing. Spoke to people, played ping pong."

AmeliaBound (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I couldn't sleep at all. It made my heart beat fast. Overall physically I felt very uncomfortable and unstable. I stopped it and went back to Zyprexa."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 7, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Amazing medicine, side effects minimal and results fast. Hallucinations, visual and auditory gone completely within days of starting this medication, also seemed to improve overall mood."

Anonymous November 17, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"My daughter had great symptom control, but developed urinary and fecal incontinence after being on it for over a year. Back to looking for the next best medication."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 24, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This medicine has saved my life. I take it along with other medicines of course, but I can really tell the difference in my level of anxiety. Would recommend anyone with unrelenting anxiety to try."

Anonymous October 25, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have only been taking Fanapt for a couple of months now and am happy to say it really works well and has less side effects then my previous medicines."

Natsu June 2, 2010