User Reviews for Phosphasal to treat Urinary Tract Infection

Drkatzjr27 · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 31, 2020

“The Methenamine contained in Phosphasal and drugs with the exact same ingredients, contains formaldehyde. My urologist put me on this for bladder pain. I discovered this because after googling it I realized that the FDA does not approve this drug, nor drugs similar to it, and I wondered why My urologist put me on this for bladder pain. . I am concerned… Should I be?”

Anonymous March 15, 2012

“I was having recurring urinary tract infections and my doctor suggested me taking this medication which I loved and they really helped as I did not get any infections at all for the length of time I was on them. After 4 months my insurance is now refusing to pay for them any longer and I am afraid my infections will start up again.”

More about Phosphasal (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / phenyl salicylate / sodium biphosphate)

Other brands