User Reviews for Hydrocortisone

Also known as: Acticort 100, Aeroseb-HC, Ala-Cort, Ala-Scalp, Ala-Scalp HP, Aloe Cort, Anucort-HC, Anumed-HC, Anuprep-HC, Anurx-HC, Anusert HC-1, Anusol HC-1, Anusol-HC, Anusol-HC Suppositories, Anutone-HC, ...show all 113 brand names

Learn more about Hydrocortisone.

Hydrocortisone Rating Summary

9.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 187 medications used in the treatment of Eczema.

Reviews for Hydrocortisone to treat Eczema

Cortizone-10 (hydrocortisone): "I have always had eczema since a child and have tried different medications but none like this one. It is amazing!"

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 27, 2016

"I wanted to take the time to provide you people with the knowledge about this stuff. I had small bumps (color was regular, white then pink it varies) all over my body. An area under my belly button, my arms, under my armpits, on my back, it was chaotic. When I used this stuff 2 days ago, I used half of the tube of it and I thought I seen results. Last night I used it again and I tell you that they are all just about gone. I had a horrible case on my neck, it is almost gone. So if you want to try something out, try this. I really hope that you get what you need and that it was from what I knew. I want what I went through to be of good reason, so it can help you when you go through it. Please, try hydrocortizone."

Antonioking4726754456 (taken for less than 1 month) November 27, 2015

"I have been using this cream and also at the same time hydromol ointment. I use the ointment first and then 20mins later then I use the hydrocortisone. Tbh for short term effects it's amazing but for the long term effects it doesn't work as well. It's been 3 months and it's made my long term effects a little better. Can anyone tell how to stop my skin being dry so I wouldn't have to use the creams ever in the future. Thanks"

MSI_88888 November 15, 2015

Cortizone-10 (hydrocortisone): "Works well for me."

yo1974 June 13, 2013

"My daughter is 6 yrs old and after spending a whole day in a Jacuzzi in Cuba, we spotted dry bumpy rashes all the over her limbs, back and torso. Rashes changed positions and were very itchy. She was later diagnosed with Eczema. HydroVal worked right away, I applied it twice daily directly on the rashes. Her skin cleared after one week. There were no side effects at all."

Anonymous April 17, 2011

Locoid Lipocream (hydrocortisone): "I was impressed. After initial use I could really tell a difference, this is good."

Teebay April 6, 2011

Westcort (hydrocortisone): "Of the many medicines used, Westcort has been by far the most effective for my eczema."

cattail August 30, 2010

"This product has been a miracle drug for my 1 yr old. Horrible Eczema...have refused to use this medicine previously, prescribed by doctor, instead trying natural remedies. Finally, I gave up, after about 9 months of trying to fight it naturally...after three applications of hydrocortisone 2.5%, his skin is COMPLETELY normal looking...again, COMPLETELY normal looking. I still HATE to use this on him, but I'm hoping it will be short-term as I find out the underlying cause. This product did in 1.5 days, what I haven't been able to do with natural remedies for 9 months. I feel defeated, but at the same time grateful that my son can now sleep through the night."

Anonymous March 16, 2010

Cortizone-10 Plus (hydrocortisone): "69 years old, had problem for 9 years mostly in cold weather. Able to sleep after first application. Nearly gone after one week so far so good."

brenham texas December 7, 2009

Locoid Lipocream (hydrocortisone): "I have used this for a long time for my eczema and it has worked well."

Anonymous August 14, 2009