User Reviews for Monovisc

Learn more about Monovisc.

Osteoarthritis 3 reviews 349 medications

6.3
Summary of Monovisc reviews 3 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Monovisc

For Osteoarthritis "About 11 months ago I received the single dose Monovisc. It was painful to receive the shot and the pressure was great as it was injected. It took about 3 weeks for me to feel better. Before the shot I had a high level of constant pain from bone-on-bone on the outer edge of my knee. A pocket of fluid had formed on the outside for weeks and I had been waking up with knee pain during the night for quite some time. This greatly improved my knee pain. It didn't take me to 0 pain but definitely reduced it. About 5 weeks ago, I felt the pain creeping up, the fluid forming and began to wake up during the night on occasion. I called the doctor and scheduled the next one, which I'll get in a few days. Better than pain or surgery!"

Library Lady (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 8, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "Monovisc combined with PT has significantly improved my knees after injuring an old torn meniscus. Arthritis was diagnosed as well on the MRI. Dr would not operate! I get injections every 4 months and pain is very rare...ice needed occasionally. Thinking of using it in my shoulder after RC surgery. Other shoulder has partial tear. Anybody have any ideas on this?"

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 16, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "My knee is worse since receiving the one shot 3 months ago. It is always swollen and stiff."

EllieEs August 27, 2015