User Reviews for Halobetasol topical to treat Eczema

Also known as: Ultravate, Bryhali, Lexette, Halonate

Halobetasol topical Rating Summary

8.4/10 Average Rating

Compare all 138 medications used in the treatment of Eczema.

Reviews for Halobetasol topical

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 9, 2017

“During my divorce, the skin on both feet literally peeled off. I would have to soak both feet so the dried blood would release my socks! Finally, a dermatologist took one look, asked if I was in stress, and told me I had eczema! He gave me a prescription for temovate , which later named ultravate. In less than 48 hrs, I had new skin on both feet! It literally saved my life!”

claudia tobias October 31, 2011

“I had really bad eczema on my hands and I was in so much pain I couldn't even work anymore. I was always sad, mad and in constant pain. I used this for a week and it completely cleared up. I am so happy, this medicine is amazing.”

Anonymous December 27, 2010

Ultravate (halobetasol): “The best so far. I have had very good results - stopped itching and flares. However, I still have dark scars that need to go away. ”

nursietj May 21, 2010

Ultravate (halobetasol): “I've had eczema for years and this medicine is AMAZING! It's definitely worth every penny you pay for it!!”

Anonymous October 25, 2009

“After effects: brown spider-like veins appeared on treated halobetasol area.”

Anonymous May 7, 2008

Ultravate (halobetasol): “I have had eczema for about 10 years and before Ultravate nothing worked. In 2 days Ultravate dried the itchy open skin and it was well on its way to healing.”

pluffman April 30, 2008

“I have had eczema all my life on my ankles and now it's moved to my hands. This is the only thing I can use to be able to function daily. My hands bust open and I put this on at night and wear a pair of white cotton gloves to bed.”

Anonymous April 11, 2008

Ultravate (halobetasol): “This ointment was the only thing that worked for my eczema. I had it on my leg for years and it was open and raw; the itch unbearable. I tried everything and this was the only thing that made it go away. 10 years later and it has not come back.”