User Reviews for Glyburide / metformin to treat Diabetes, Type 2

Also known as: Glucovance

Glyburide/metformin Rating Summary

7.1/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 162 medications used in the treatment of Diabetes, Type 2.

Reviews for Glyburide/metformin

seniorone November 21, 2016

"I was on metformin for over three years, it was working real well for a while then I end up in the hospital, I was so sick. I was tested for everything that they could think of in the hospital, My white blood cells went through the roof, indicating an infection, but there wasn't any infection, the results was a reaction from the medication. I was taken off of it and everything returned to normal."

Anonymous September 17, 2010

"Worked to reduce my blood sugar levels and sometimes caused low readings (into the 40s) but unfortunately I found I was allergic to the glyburide (sulfa-). After eliminating that part of the medication I no longer had an allergic reaction."

hhc January 1, 2009

Glucovance (glyburide / metformin): "Better than glucophage alone."

dr sam odebeatu October 30, 2007

Glucovance (glyburide / metformin): "I have noticed in my practice that a few patients on the Glucovance 500/5 combination have had fairly disturbing muscle aches without other symptoms of lactic acidoses. This has however reduced on continuing therapy."