User Reviews for Glyburide / metformin

Also known as: Glucovance

Learn more about Glyburide/metformin.

Diabetes, Type 2 4 reviews 138 medications

7.1
Summary of Glyburide/metformin reviews 4 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Glyburide/metformin

For Diabetes, Type 2: "I was on metformin for over three years, it was working real well for a while then I end up in the hospital, I was so sick. I was tested for everything that they could think of in the hospital, My white blood cells went through the roof, indicating an infection, but there wasn't any infection, the results was a reaction from the medication. I was taken off of it and everything returned to normal."

seniorone November 21, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2: "Worked to reduce my blood sugar levels and sometimes caused low readings (into the 40s) but unfortunately I found I was allergic to the glyburide (sulfa-). After eliminating that part of the medication I no longer had an allergic reaction."

Anonymous September 17, 2010

Glucovance (glyburide / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: "Better than glucophage alone."

hhc January 1, 2009

Glucovance (glyburide / metformin) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I have noticed in my practice that a few patients on the Glucovance 500/5 combination have had fairly disturbing muscle aches without other symptoms of lactic acidoses. This has however reduced on continuing therapy."

dr sam odebeatu October 30, 2007