User Reviews for Fosfomycin

Bladder Infection
5.3

Summary of Fosfomycin reviews 5.3 17 reviews

Reviews for Fosfomycin

For Bladder Infection: "Horrible experience. Within hours of taking it I had severe indigestion, trouble breathing, bloated stomach, chest pain, diarrhea and my heart rate has been between 90-120 all day and I could feel it pounding all day. Medicine hasn’t seemed to be efficient either. Would not recommend, the side effects are scary."

Rizzle (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2018

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "When the doctor prescribed me this I thought "Woah, how simple? How has no other Doctor prescribed me this before?" I have had enough bladder infections in my time to be well versed in the medications they commonly prescribe, so when I found this I was a bit shocked I have never heard of it. Now I know why... It made the burning sensation go away for about a half a day (which cranberry juice can also do) and it made me painfully bloated. The bladder infection was seeking vengeance the next day -- I will never touch this medication again! What a waste of time - only made things worse!"

P.K.S (taken for less than 1 month) May 15, 2018

For Bladder Infection: "DO NOT GET THIS, its awful, for someone who experiences a lot of bladder infections over the years, I was surprised a doctor prescribed me this thinking it would work. Yes it got rid of the symptoms for one day but now I have to go back to get a full 7-10 day antibiotics because my infection came back worse. Please don't even try it."

Lo April 18, 2018

For Bladder Infection: "Gave me an upset stomach but felt much better the next day"

Li (taken for less than 1 month) April 10, 2018

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "This product did not work at all for me. I felt a tiny bit better for one day then symptoms were right back and now worse."

Bibbitybobbity April 2, 2018

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "I was prescribed this one dose antibiotic by my doctor. How convenient I thought. Really potent stuff that did nothing for me but made my symptoms worse. I was surprised that after 5 days, no sign of it working aside from a violent twitch in my eye, bloating, urinating up to 6 times in a row in pain and a bit of diarrhea. Also surprised not finding anything on what I have experienced. Also surprised that no one in the reviews suggests alternatives. After five days of pain, I went to my pharmacy because I was running out of toilet paper, and in the natural products section a man told me to take VitaCist, Sisu vitamine C and probiotics. After the first dose of VitaCist considerable improvement."

Jr (taken for less than 1 month) March 4, 2018

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "I love Monural! I have had a constant battle with UTIs, some landed me in the hospital, so I was put on Monural, It's great! I have my life back! This drug actually works! Thank you Monural creators! "

FireworksPrincess (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 24, 2018

For Bladder Infection: "Took this for a mild bladder infection and initially felt improved. But then stomach cramps, abdominal discomfort to the point of serious pain, nausea- literally kept getting new symptoms and feeling worse and worse. And I’ve still got the bladder symptoms. Would never recommend this"

Ann c (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2018

For Bladder Infection: "Used oral for UTI and All the side effects just started to appear day by day and instead of becoming healthy I deteriorated. Diarrhoea, Abdominal and Back pain, Nausea, Chest pain, Dysuria , Sleeplessness just started to aggregate and now I am in the most miserable condition. Won't recommend at all."

TanuM (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2017

For Bladder Infection: "Have taken this medication several times before. This time it cleared my UTI up in 3 hours. It is available in the U.S. but requires prior authorization. I will never take anything else. No side effects."

RaisinNYC May 4, 2017

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "I have Scmidts Syndrome a severe rare autoimmune collection of diseases so I get infections too often. This did not work at all for me. I am sitting in the doctors right now waiting for a different prescription. Very disappointing as now I am sicker than yesterday instead of starting to feel better."

jjade (taken for less than 1 month) April 6, 2017

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "Works as it says. Great med."

Anonymous February 27, 2017

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "Didn't work!"

Ro2015 September 16, 2015

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "Don't know what I would do without Monurol. I get a small supply from Spain whenever I go there (or ask a friend to bring some back for me) because it is available without a prescription there and I can't get it in the UK. I keep a packet with me wherever I go, just in case I get a cystitis attack. Maybe only twice a year but oh the relief take it as soon as an attack starts and it is effective within two or three hours. Many other antibiotics just don't work for me. This has worked for me every time, thank God."

Christitis August 18, 2015

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "Thank God, for this wonderful medication. I am allergic to literally every other medicine that may be used to treat bladder infections, I have allergies to almost all antibiotics making it very difficult to treat me when I get sick. I was told by my Dr there were no other options literally to treat me with when he took one last look before having to admit me to hospital for I.V. treatment when he said wait, there is one option left called Monurol and he prescribed it, I was a little hesitant at first due to the fact it is only a single dose treatment but I was wrong. Monurol started taking symptoms away in 5 hours after treatment, and by day 3 completely cured my severe urinary tract infection. This medicine is amazing. Thank God for Monurol."

Lroos1 (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2013

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "It's marvellous! With one dose cystitis is gone!! Only problem I can't find it in UK I buy mine in Italy, where I'm from."

sissilondra January 5, 2012

For Bladder Infection: "I became ill on a trip to Europe...The pharmcies there are allowed to dispence certain medications without a prescription...This medication in one night completly eliminated all symptoms..I am amazed that we do not have the same system here in the states....I suffer frequently from UTIs and have not had this medication prescriber before....What doctors prescribe in the States takes at minimum 3-5 days to feel better. This medication worked on the illness and pain and was simple to take..."

Anonymous March 24, 2008