User Reviews for Fosfomycin

Also known as: Monurol

Learn more about Fosfomycin.

Bladder Infection 8 reviews 82 medications

7.3
Summary of Fosfomycin reviews 8 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Fosfomycin

For Bladder Infection: "Have taken this medication several times before. This time it cleared my UTI up in 3 hours. It is available in the U.S. but requires prior authorization. I will never take anything else. No side effects."

RaisinNYC May 4, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "I have Scmidts Syndrome a severe rare autoimmune collection of diseases so I get infections too often. This did not work at all for me. I am sitting in the doctors right now waiting for a different prescription. Very disappointing as now I am sicker than yesterday instead of starting to feel better."

jjade (taken for less than 1 month) April 6, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "Works as it says. Great med."

Anonymous February 27, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "Didn't work!"

Ro2015 September 16, 2015

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "Don't know what I would do without Monurol. I get a small supply from Spain whenever I go there (or ask a friend to bring some back for me) because it is available without a prescription there and I can't get it in the UK. I keep a packet with me wherever I go, just in case I get a cystitis attack. Maybe only twice a year but oh the relief take it as soon as an attack starts and it is effective within two or three hours. Many other antibiotics just don't work for me. This has worked for me every time, thank God."

Christitis August 18, 2015

23 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "Thank God, for this wonderful medication. I am allergic to literally every other medicine that may be used to treat bladder infections, I have allergies to almost all antibiotics making it very difficult to treat me when I get sick. I was told by my Dr there were no other options literally to treat me with when he took one last look before having to admit me to hospital for I.V. treatment when he said wait, there is one option left called Monurol and he prescribed it, I was a little hesitant at first due to the fact it is only a single dose treatment but I was wrong. Monurol started taking symptoms away in 5 hours after treatment, and by day 3 completely cured my severe urinary tract infection. This medicine is amazing. Thank God for Monurol."

Lroos1 (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2013

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monurol (fosfomycin) for Bladder Infection: "It's marvellous! With one dose cystitis is gone!! Only problem I can't find it in UK I buy mine in Italy, where I'm from."

sissilondra January 5, 2012

57 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Bladder Infection: "I became ill on a trip to Europe...The pharmcies there are allowed to dispence certain medications without a prescription...This medication in one night completly eliminated all symptoms..I am amazed that we do not have the same system here in the states....I suffer frequently from UTIs and have not had this medication prescriber before....What doctors prescribe in the States takes at minimum 3-5 days to feel better. This medication worked on the illness and pain and was simple to take..."

Anonymous March 24, 2008