User Reviews for Foradil Aerolizer

Learn more about Foradil Aerolizer.

COPD, Maintenance 3 reviews 46 medications

9.5
Asthma, Maintenance 4 reviews 116 medications

7.9
Summary of Foradil Aerolizer reviews 7 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Foradil Aerolizer

For COPD, Maintenance "I have been on foradil for years, and have had to find a new replacement as it doesn't seem available any longer."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 9, 2016

For Asthma, Maintenance "What a joke, the system. It works 1/3 of the time. I sniff with a straw."

barry barry January 30, 2016

For Asthma, Maintenance "Have had more positive experience with Foradil aerolizer than ever had with any asthma inhaler only need once in 12 hours from morning to morning."

grouchy 1 May 8, 2015

For COPD, Maintenance "I've been using Foradil for 3 months and am very pleased with the results. I was using my Proventil every 3-4 hours. Now I use my inhaler maybe once a day."

dalesps (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 14, 2013

For Asthma, Maintenance "Very effective for controling Asthma, but side effects almost killed me. After a few months I became alergic to wheat. I would get attacks that would double my heart rate and reduce my blood pressure to half. Also I felt so weak that I could hardly stand up. Went to a heart speacialist and all kinds tests, they could not find anything wrong with my heart. After getting off this medication, no more problems with wheat. Note: I also experienced the same thing with Asmanex Twisthaler."

Arinaz March 23, 2013

For COPD, Maintenance "This medicine has been a true miracle for me. I was on multiple medications, oxygen most of the day and night, and taking several nebulizing treatments a day. Have been on Foradil for two months and only use oxygen when I go to sleep at night, only take 3 nebulizing treatments a day, and have gotten off two of medications completely. I breathe better and feel better than I have in several years. I wish I had been given this medication much sooner. It is truly amazing the difference in the quality of my life that this medication has given me."

gladysw (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 24, 2012

For Asthma, Maintenance "Of all the asthma medications I have tried over the years Foradil has been the ONLY one that has given consistent, immediate and positive results."

Sherry6 December 31, 2008