User Reviews for Foradil Aerolizer

Foradil Aerolizer has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings on Drugs.com. 71% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 14% reported a negative effect.

Asthma, Maintenance
6.8
COPD, Maintenance
9.7
Summary of Foradil Aerolizer reviews 8.0 8 reviews

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

gladysw · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 24, 2012

For COPD, Maintenance: “This medicine has been a true miracle for me. I was on multiple medications, oxygen most of the day and night, and taking several nebulizing treatments a day. Have been on Foradil for two months and only use oxygen when I go to sleep at night, only take 3 nebulizing treatments a day, and have gotten off two of medications completely. I breathe better and feel better than I have in several years. I wish I had been given this medication much sooner. It is truly amazing the difference in the quality of my life that this medication has given me.”

Arinaz March 23, 2013

For Asthma, Maintenance: “Very effective for controling Asthma, but side effects almost killed me. After a few months I became alergic to wheat. I would get attacks that would double my heart rate and reduce my blood pressure to half. Also I felt so weak that I could hardly stand up. Went to a heart speacialist and all kinds tests, they could not find anything wrong with my heart. After getting off this medication, no more problems with wheat. Note: I also experienced the same thing with Asmanex Twisthaler.”

April · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 25, 2020

For Asthma, Maintenance: “Foradil is the only drug that has ever worked for me so effectively and I've tried almost everything. My allergist tried to get me on something else as I have a side effect from Foradil where my hands shake but I don't mind. I'm staying in this drug for as long as I can.”

Sherry6 December 31, 2008

For Asthma, Maintenance: “Of all the asthma medications I have tried over the years Foradil has been the ONLY one that has given consistent, immediate and positive results.”

dalesps · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 14, 2013

For COPD, Maintenance: “I've been using Foradil for 3 months and am very pleased with the results. I was using my Proventil every 3-4 hours. Now I use my inhaler maybe once a day.”

grouchy 1 May 8, 2015

For Asthma, Maintenance: “Have had more positive experience with Foradil aerolizer than ever had with any asthma inhaler only need once in 12 hours from morning to morning.”

Anonymous · Taken for 5 to 10 years September 9, 2016

For COPD, Maintenance: “I have been on foradil for years, and have had to find a new replacement as it doesn't seem available any longer.”

barry barry January 30, 2016

For Asthma, Maintenance: “What a joke, the system. It works 1/3 of the time. I sniff with a straw.”