User Reviews for Foradil Aerolizer to treat Asthma, Maintenance

Foradil Aerolizer has an average rating of 6.8 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings for the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance. 50% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 25% reported a negative experience.

Foradil Aerolizer rating summary

6.8/10 average rating

Compare all 73 medications used in the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance.

Arinaz · March 23, 2013

"Very effective for controling Asthma, but side effects almost killed me. After a few months I became alergic to wheat. I would get attacks that would double my heart rate and reduce my blood pressure to half. Also I felt so weak that I could hardly stand up. Went to a heart speacialist and all kinds tests, they could not find anything wrong with my heart. After getting off this medication, no more problems with wheat. Note: I also experienced the same thing with Asmanex Twisthaler."

April · Taken for 5 to 10 years · January 25, 2020

"Foradil is the only drug that has ever worked for me so effectively and I've tried almost everything. My allergist tried to get me on something else as I have a side effect from Foradil where my hands shake but I don't mind. I'm staying in this drug for as long as I can."

Sherry6 · December 31, 2008

"Of all the asthma medications I have tried over the years Foradil has been the ONLY one that has given consistent, immediate and positive results."

grouchy 1 · May 8, 2015

"Have had more positive experience with Foradil aerolizer than ever had with any asthma inhaler only need once in 12 hours from morning to morning."

barry barry · January 30, 2016

"What a joke, the system. It works 1/3 of the time. I sniff with a straw."