User Reviews for AirDuo Respiclick to treat Asthma, Maintenance

Reviews for AirDuo Respiclick

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 28, 2020

“Worthless, caused coughing and my symptoms too worsen. They probably paid the FDA off to push this thru. It literally has no effect like I'm just inhaling powder...How do they get away w/ /this?”

advairletsmebreathe November 25, 2019

“I don't know if it's my pharmacy or my health insurance but ever since the AirDuo generic came out I've been forced to switch from Advair, which I've used and maintained my asthma with for 18+ years, and now all they'll give me is the generic. The inhaler is completely flawed and does not dispense medicine properly. In which I mean half the time the dosage comes out of the "vent" instead of the mouth piece. I've had this happen not on one inhaler, but ALL of them. It's also a lot less dosage then what the Advair has in it. I take 100mcg/50mcg of Advair. The AirDuo/Teva generic only has 113mcg/14mcg. I've never been good at math, but I'm pretty sure 113 is not the same as 100 and 14 (FOURTEEN!) is not the same as 50 (FIFTY). Therefore I am getting less of my normal dosage. Last month I also had a terrible outbreak of oral thrush. The back of my throat was so swollen I couldn't even gargle salt water let alone swallow pills. In all my years of taking Advair I've never gotten oral thrush!”

Sayuri · Taken for less than 1 month November 3, 2018

“From day one of taking this medication my throat has felt like I am swallowing razor blades and glass. Nothing stops the pain. It also has not helped my asthma symptoms at all.”

Nik · Taken for less than 1 month June 13, 2018

“Got oral thrush bad, even with rinsing after using my inhaler. Also by the 3rd day could hardly breath. Was terrible. Also it may be generic it is still same copay and price of advair. Not good deal. Teva pulled a fast one on FDA. Not same as advair at all.”

Barblee49 September 2, 2017

“This medication has helped my cough, made breathing easier and decreased mucus tremendously, however I did have side affects, blurred vision, confusion, numbness in legs, dizziness, nausea and sore throat.”