User Reviews for AirDuo Respiclick to treat Asthma, Maintenance

AirDuo Respiclick has an average rating of 3.8 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance. 33% of those users who reviewed AirDuo Respiclick reported a positive effect, while 67% reported a negative effect.

AirDuo Respiclick Rating Summary

3.8/10 average rating

Compare all 72 medications used in the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance.

Sunshine · Taken for less than 1 month October 20, 2020

“From day one on AirDuo Respiclick feel 100 times better than using symbicort. While using symbicort I could hardly breathe and wheezed all the time. Air duo for a week and I feel great.”

Gar · Taken for 6 months to 1 year July 31, 2020

“AirDuo Respiclick is a great inhaler, works just like advair with a lower dose needed due to the respiclick delivery method. It also works better than Symbicort for me.”

Michelle · Taken for less than 1 month June 15, 2020

“I was switched to AirDuo respiclick in the middle of the coronovirus pandemic. Being asthmatic during this already had me on high alert, now I'm prescribed a medication that isn't working. I can't walk from one end of my house to the other without shortness of breath. I'm wheezing all day. I've had to take the nebulizer 4 times a day just to feel some what Ok. I had to switch to this Air duo generic version due to new insurance. I used to take wixela. Wixela worked well. I'm praying my next insurance will allow it cause I truly feel like I won't make it on Air duo. It I could rate this medicine zero, I would.”

Barblee49 September 2, 2017

“This medication has helped my cough, made breathing easier and decreased mucus tremendously, however I did have side affects, blurred vision, confusion, numbness in legs, dizziness, nausea and sore throat.”

advairletsmebreathe November 25, 2019

“I don't know if it's my pharmacy or my health insurance but ever since the AirDuo generic came out I've been forced to switch from Advair, which I've used and maintained my asthma with for 18+ years, and now all they'll give me is the generic. The inhaler is completely flawed and does not dispense medicine properly. In which I mean half the time the dosage comes out of the "vent" instead of the mouth piece. I've had this happen not on one inhaler, but ALL of them. It's also a lot less dosage then what the Advair has in it. I take 100mcg/50mcg of Advair. The AirDuo/Teva generic only has 113mcg/14mcg. I've never been good at math, but I'm pretty sure 113 is not the same as 100 and 14 (FOURTEEN!) is not the same as 50 (FIFTY). Therefore I am getting less of my normal dosage. Last month I also had a terrible outbreak of oral thrush. The back of my throat was so swollen I couldn't even gargle salt water let alone swallow pills. In all my years of taking Advair I've never gotten oral thrush!”

Nik · Taken for less than 1 month June 13, 2018

“Got oral thrush bad, even with rinsing after using my inhaler. Also by the 3rd day could hardly breath. Was terrible. Also it may be generic it is still same copay and price of advair. Not good deal. Teva pulled a fast one on FDA. Not same as advair at all.”

Sayuri · Taken for less than 1 month November 3, 2018

“From day one of taking this medication my throat has felt like I am swallowing razor blades and glass. Nothing stops the pain. It also has not helped my asthma symptoms at all.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 28, 2020

“Worthless, caused coughing and my symptoms too worsen. They probably paid the FDA off to push this thru. It literally has no effect like I'm just inhaling powder...How do they get away w/ /this?”