User Reviews for Advair HFA

Learn more about Advair HFA.

Asthma, Maintenance 5 reviews 119 medications

8.9
Summary of Advair HFA reviews 5 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Advair HFA

For Asthma, Maintenance "This is so great! I used the diskus for years but I have both copd and asthma and could not inhale the med as well from the diskus so doc put me on this one. Same great control and I can use it with a spacer to get more effective delivery of the med. I have had to go a day or so without as my pharmacy was out and I know that this works well as I could not wait to get back on it. It helps my breathing so much."

Lpit180 (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "For years I have been a prisoner of rescue inhailers and nebulizers. This along with absacor as a daily inhaler were not controlling my problems. Over 10 years ago my doctor put me on advair 100/50. I now have not use my rescue inhaler or any other product other than the rescue inhaler in the airport in Rome a couple of years ago as it is no where close to being smoke free."

Dwm42 October 22, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "NOTE: I live in the UK, where GSK calls Advair 'Seretide'. It's the same thing. --- I struggled for control until I was given Seretide 50/25, 2 puffs twice a day, on Christmas Eve 2014. One of the best Christmas presents ever! I got a bad chest infection about 6 weeks later and had to move to Seretide 125/25, 2 puffs twice a day. Now controlled on Seretide 125/25 and Montelukast 10mg daily. Also have to use Salbutamol inhaler regularly during allergy season or when I'm ill/coming down after an allergic reaction. Prednisolone for latex allergy reaction, and Pred. prophylactic antibiotics if I'm bad."

servewithmintsauce (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 23, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "This is my second experience using Advair inhaler. The first time I used it, it was like a miracle. My asthma disappeared. After using the inhaler for about 1 year, my asthma returned and worsened. I visited a naturopath and was advised to change my diet. I stopped gluten, citrus, soy and dairy foods. Once again, my asthma disappeared for about a year. When it returned to the point that my rescue inhaler was being used too frequently, the Dr. recommended that I return to advair. Once again, it worked. But, here I am three months later and my asthma is worsening. What is one to do?"

Anonymous January 16, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "It works well as a maintenance medicine. I take it morning and night but it doesn't replace your emergency inhaler."

ariel120 September 10, 2009