User Reviews for Prozac to treat Schizoaffective Disorder

Reviews for Prozac

Sagecious · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 8, 2020

“The best thing ever to be invented. The very first time I took my first dose, literally 30 minutes later I went from being catatonic/incoherent/and hysterical to sudden new feeling I had never felt before in my life. Happiness, calm and serenity. My imaginary pain disappeared as well. Suddenly everything made sense. I was all like, omg god, is this what normal people feel? I couldn't believe I had been missing out on this emotion for the first 24 years of my life. It gave me my life back. Been happy, successful, productive ever since.”

Al November 10, 2019

“I took prozac when it first came out, it was great but I was drinking with it. I joined AA 25 years ago. So my lady has been taking Prozac and she's great in every way on it so now I am taking it again. I'm feeling so much better just 20mg.I have positive thoughts for a drastic change .I recommend PROZAC”

Learn more about Schizoaffective Disorder

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)