User Reviews for Fluocinonide topical to treat Eczema

Also known as: Fluocinonide-E, Dermacin, Vanos Fluex

Fluocinonide topical Rating Summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 138 medications used in the treatment of Eczema.

Reviews for Fluocinonide topical

Eczema February 5, 2020

Lidex-E (fluocinonide): “ this was discontinued because it actually worked.. have never found anything that works since.”

buzzy · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 27, 2019

“This cream saved my life. I've had eczema since I was a child & used Triamcinolone cream. It was the worst when I was a child & teenager, but practically went away when I became an adult. BUT, when I turned 45 yrs. old (pre-menopause), it spread over my entire body; my triamcinolone cream no longer worked. That began a 7 yr. odyssey of literally trying everything. At one point I wanted to die when I lay on my bed covered from head to toe in Crisco. I had eczema on 98% of my body; my feet were spared. I felt like a monster, even some of my hair falling out. The only thing that worked to where I could function was Aquaphor + Apple Cider Vinegar, but I always wore hats & covered my body from head to toe. Finally, when I went through complete menopause at 51 yrs. old, my doctors suggested I try fluocinonide. I was hesistant at first because I had been steroid-free for 6 yrs., but decided to give it a try, and it worked! Thank you, God! I finally feel human again.”

Skiff August 22, 2019

“I have been using this cream for 30 years. It is a miracle cream. At the slightest onset of an eczema breakout, I put this on and it is healed in a day or two. Just amazing.”

JoannieO · Taken for less than 1 month April 24, 2019

“Wonderful cream to apply sparingly, as the other commenters stated. I had a rash on my left elbow, so that I itched liked a dog with fleas :+\ , but this cream worked like a lucky charm-rash cleared- after only one week, upon the advice of using by the physician's assistant. Full 10 out of 10 rating!”

Filipino Francophile · Taken for less than 1 month March 3, 2019

Lidex (fluocinonide): “This medication worked like nothing I've ever used before. It took a little over two weeks of treatment every night to make a rash that I'd had for two years disappear. I was warned that if I don't use it sparingly, I will experience a burning sensation, and I would recommend the same care to anyone else using it.”

Mickeyob October 5, 2018

“I don't like taking anything internal and this topical cream works amazing! I would get severe eczema on my fingers and legs and unable to touch a lot of things, this works to sooth the cracked and open skin overnight. Not sure if that's only with me, but I would use (sparingly) they way you would apply hand cream. It's my go to!”