User Reviews for Fenoprofen

Also known as: Nalfon, Fenortho

Fenoprofen has an average rating of 8.5 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Gout, Acute
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Summary of Fenoprofen reviews 8.5 2 reviews

CMCS ยท Taken for 10 years or more January 26, 2013

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: “The 600 mg fenoprofen tablets helped with the rheumatoid arthritis pain in my hands and increased function of my fingers. I used the 600 mg tablets until my pharmacy was no longer able to obtain them. The capsules caused severe stomach pain making me unable to take them. I do not know the difference in the make up of the capsules and the tablets, but the tablets did not cause the stomach pain. I would like to be able to find the 600 mg tablets again.”

Anonymous September 6, 2009

Nalfon (fenoprofen) for Gout, Acute: “I get a gout attack about twice a year. Nalfon helps me to get through it without interrupting work.”