User Reviews for Famotidine to treat Laryngopharyngeal Reflux

Also known as: Pepcid, Pepcid AC, Pepcid AC Maximum Strength, Heartburn Relief, Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets, Acid Controller Maximum Strength, Acid Reducer Original Strength, Acid Reducer Maximum Strength, Heartburn Relief Maximum Strength, Acid Controller Original Strength, Pepcid AC Chewable Tablets Pepcid Oral Suspension Acid Control Acid Reducer-Famotidine

Reviews for Famotidine

BRabbit · Taken for less than 1 month May 2, 2020

“I've been struggling with acid reflux but NO heartburn due to the quarantine - overeating and lack of exercise. I had never had acid reflux in my life. I was recommended to take famotidine 20 mg twice a day for 30 days. It did relieve constant symptoms and about four days in I felt almost normal. I kept taking the drug just in case (didn't want to quit at day 5). However, I think it is causing more harm than good. I am bloated, hungry but unable to eat, weird nausea, cough, and slight reflux. I'm going to stop taking this and see if my bodies balance will return to normal. So while it was effective, I think it also has made me sick.”