User Reviews for Peganone

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Peganone.

Epilepsy

1 review 41 medications

Reviews for Peganone

For Epilepsy "I was on Peganone when I was about 10 years old. I am 54 now. At first I thought it was the best thing out there. Had just changed from one medication to add Peganone to my routine instead of that one. Then came the side effects. I didn't notice them at first because I wasn't sure which side effects I was feeling. The effects of going off the one, or on the other. I loved it though through the horrible side effects, because it took my migraines away. My mom told the doctor about the side effects, and he decided I needed to get off of Peganone and that it shouldn't be used by anyone not only because of the side effects but because even though he weaned me off as slowly as he could, I had LSD withdrawal symptoms for all 6 weeks!"

LisaR. (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 13, 2017