User Reviews for Peganone

Peganone has an average rating of 1.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of those users who reviewed Peganone reported a positive effect, while 100% reported a negative effect.

Epilepsy
Summary of Peganone reviews 1.0 1 reviews

LisaR. · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 13, 2017

For Epilepsy: “I was on Peganone when I was about 10 years old. I am 54 now. At first I thought it was the best thing out there. Had just changed from one medication to add Peganone to my routine instead of that one. Then came the side effects. I didn't notice them at first because I wasn't sure which side effects I was feeling. The effects of going off the one, or on the other. I loved it though through the horrible side effects, because it took my migraines away. My mom told the doctor about the side effects, and he decided I needed to get off of Peganone and that it shouldn't be used by anyone not only because of the side effects but because even though he weaned me off as slowly as he could, I had LSD withdrawal symptoms for all 6 weeks!”