User Reviews for Tri-Linyah

Learn more about Tri-Linyah.

Birth Control 9 reviews 292 medications

6.8
Acne 2 reviews 525 medications

5.5
Summary of Tri-Linyah reviews 11 reviews 6.1

Reviews for Tri-Linyah

For Birth Control "I have been taking tri linyah for 4 years. I have never gotten pregnant on this pill. My boobs got a cup size bigger on it and i was 115 pounds before i took it and after taking it i am 125 pounds. My periods are on time and lighter on the pill. The nausea subsided about 2 months after first taking it. The only thing i didn't like about it is that it gave me mood swings and lower sex drive."

Anonymous737374 October 25, 2016

"I was on so many different birth control pills dye to heavy periods and cramps. My doctor told me at 14 I shouldn't be having pains like this. Stopped taking pills for 1 year. At 19 I got pregnant and had a miscarriage. I was so upset due to what happened and went to my doctor and told him to put me on this pill it has been the best pill yet no acne, no cramps, shorter periods, and NO pregnancy !!!!!! The only thing that happened is I gained like 15 lbs and I am not happy about that! But then again you can't have everything! I suggest this pill to every women there is!"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 28, 2016

For Birth Control "I have been taking this pill for about a year now. I rate this pretty high because I have not become pregnant which Is why i went on the pill. BUT i have noticed mood swings tremendously and being extremely emotional when my period is coming"

Anonymous August 24, 2016

For Birth Control "I've been on this pill for about 5 months, I've been experiencing nausea , vomiting , bad pains in my right leg and my boobs have gotten bigger and I'm spotting more but bleeding less during my period. But, on the bright side, my period cramps have gotten better."

Duey28 August 12, 2016

For Birth Control "I have been taking this for almost 5years, and it has worked well for me, periods are normal and light, 3-4days, acne is not bad anymore. I like it."

Anonymous July 31, 2016

For Acne "I started taking this pill about a year ago and I LOVE it. I originally went on it for sever acne and it completely cleared up. I read all this stuff about people gaining weight but I've maintained the same weight I've had for 3 years now. Also I haven't got pregnant which is the most important thing!"

Kayla49289 May 13, 2016

For Birth Control "I've been on this pill for about 4 months now and have had 0 side effects. All the reviews terrified me but like I said I'm totally fine."

Anonymous April 15, 2016

For Birth Control "At 16 I went on the pill, I was on the ortho tricyclin for about 3 years with no problem aside from small weight gain... suddenly I had gotten my period for 2 months straight! So my doc changed me to Sprintec and immediately I was getting headaches and yeast infections continuously! So now I'm on Tri-Linyah and its horrible! My mood swings are out of the world! I lost my sex drive completely! I went from wanting sex with my man of a year all the time to never! The amount of discharge has completely increased its horrible."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 23, 2016

For Birth Control "I've been on different birth controls for 6 years. Always on a low dose and I will say I've always had accuracy with all . After getting tests done even at 15 I've been told I'm extremely fertile. Not once did I get pregnant until at 17 I stopped for a while and I had a miscarriage. But not once taking the pill. Every month almost I become paranoid it will fail but has yet to. I take the pill around the same hour almost every day and if I miss one I double up. I get nauseous for days after so i assume it could be pregnancy. This makes me use the internet that entire month looking at pregnancy signs and reading scary reviews about women saying birth control failed them. I believe that is only because they haven't been taking it right"

Italianbabexx February 26, 2016

For Birth Control "I've been taking Tri-Linyah for a few years now, after trying many other pills. On this pill, my acne has completely cleared up and I have never gotten pregnant so I'd like to rate it pretty high. On other pills in the past, I had various side effects ranging from bad acne to insane anxiety, but haven't experienced any of that with this pill. The only reasons I'm not 100% in love with it are because I have gained a noticeable amount of weight since taking it (10 pounds is a lot when you only weight 115 to begin with) and my periods tend to last around 5 days. I had it down to 2-3 days when I was on Microgestin, so 5 really sucks. It does it's job though, so I keep taking it."

kim8821 November 6, 2015

For Birth Control "I am finishing up my fifth packet and am switching to low ogestrel. This birth control did not work for me because I gained 10 lbs within 2 months of being on it; diet and exercise couldn't even take it off. As for my periods while on this BC were very regular and light. I never experienced bad mood swings."

Kfaith21 October 28, 2015

For Acne "I have... Or should I say had clear skin, from time to time I would have gotten a zit or two. Now however I have tiny bumps all over my face due to this birth control. I'm highly disappointed although my period is much lighter, it doesn't help the fact that my face is breaking out terribly; It's only causing me to be stressed and depressed, I'd rather bleed through tampons."

erickaniichole September 9, 2015