User Reviews for Larin Fe 1.5 / 30

Birth Control
4.5

Summary of Larin Fe 1.5/30 reviews 4.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Larin Fe 1.5/30

For Birth Control "I been on the birthcontrol Larin Fe for almost 2 months, and I have yet to experience any problems! I will stay alert as some changes may occur, and I will share with everyone."

Vee (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 22, 2018

For Birth Control "Hate this pill, have taken over a year and have gained 10 pounds since. I work our daily and eat healthy so I know it isn't that. I was given this prescription to help with menstrual cramps it has helped but I don't like the way its made me feel."

Anonymous August 30, 2017

For Birth Control "I got prescribed this birth control in order to help regulate my period. i used to only get it about 2-3 times a year. I took this birth control for 2 months, where the first month it absolutely wrecked my allergies by causing them to intensify and worsened my depression as well. I had several incidences with my depression while on the placebo pills for the week of my period. Also experienced cramps the week before and of my period, as well as a super heavy period which I never had prior to being put on birth control, and where I bled through numerous tampons and clothes. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with depression or known allergies as it made both of mine worse while on it."

s7 August 20, 2017

For Birth Control "This was the worst pill I've ever been on. I had been happily taking another pill for almost a year with no side effects, and it then got discontinued so I had to go on Larin for a month. I was having migraines with aura, anxiety, I bled for 17 days (when I normally don't have a period except for every 3 months), and had nipple discharge, as well as spontaneous nosebleeds. I felt terrible on this pill, I do not recommend."

A42498 December 19, 2016