User Reviews for Cyclafem 1 / 35

Learn more about Cyclafem 1/35.

Birth Control 7 reviews 299 medications

Other 1 reviews

0.0
Summary of Cyclafem 1/35 reviews 8 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Cyclafem 1/35

For Birth Control "I've just completed my first 3 months and it's great so far. My doctor put me on this to regulate my horrendous periods and start me on birth control. She had put my sister on it for the same reasons. Neither of us has experienced any major side effects. The only difference I've noticed is that my breast are slightly more tender when my cycle is about to start but I'll rather deal with that than the heavy flow and cramps that had me bedridden for a whole week."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I had used Alyacen 1/35 for a while, but for some reason I started getting the generic version of it which was Cyclafem. A week after I started taking it, I started feeling more on-edge and anxious, along with nauseous and lightheaded with an overall crappy and irritable mood. I would cry for no reason and I would constantly feel that fight-or-flight sensation with my whole body being tense all the time. It was not pleasant, so I told my doctor to prescribe me explicitly Alyacen. After going back on my regular one, I felt so much better and calmer. These pills made me feel crazy."

immie123 (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "My doctor told me to take this birth control and I been taking it for four days now, and I feel horrible, nausea, headaches and I feel weak and I always sleep, I just want to know if it gets better or if any of you ladies went through this."

Linaj (taken for less than 1 month) June 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I have been on this pill for about 2 years now, and about 6 months ago the cramps have started to get really bad. To the point where sitting and standing have become unbearable. Laying was the only way I could handle them. I gained about 10 pounds being on this pill. The good thing about it is that it makes the period light, but it also makes it heavy for about 1 day out of the cycle."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 22, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "This is he 4th month I have been taking it and so far in the birth control aspect of it has been great. Used to have very heavy periods and extreme cramping, now I hardly notice I'm on my period. It usually comes about the 3rd day of the placebo pill cycle and last 2-3 days. Have had no mood swings, no cramping, no weight gain (which is my biggest concern) and no spotting. The reason I gave it a 7 instead of a 10 is because I have been having some major acne around my chin and jaw as a side effect. Even with washing my face using acne control products it hasn't seemed to help."

AmberLynnNeal February 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "Been on Cyclaflem 1/35 for 2 months and absolutely loving it! No nasty side effects, definitely a bit more emotional but nothing outrageous. Fun colored pills: pink active pills and blue placebo pills, I know that has nothing to do with the effectiveness of the pill but it surely helps me remember to take it. I can take it on a completely empty stomach and be ok. No spotting when skipping periods. Great so far!"

HPGIRL55 May 22, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I have been on this birth control for one cycle. After reading some of the reviews on this type and similar birth controls I was a bit apprehensive to start. Im giving this birth control a 9 out of 10 as I have not been on it long enough for a 10. So far I love this birth control! My side effects have been so minimal its like Im not even on birth control! I have experienced mild headaches here and there and some nausea but other than that ive been feeling great! I got my period on cue on the third day of the inactive pills and I had no idea it was coming because I had zero pms! My period was very light and I barely had any cramping! I had unprotected sex the first month and obviously didn't get pregnant so I'm very pleased! Highly recommend"

BcReviewer (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 22, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Acne "My doctor wanted to take me off of Beyaz and I was switched to this; the pill was effective, never spotted. Sometimes period was extremely heavy and other times it barely lasted 3 days. Mood swings were crazy, and my chin has been broken out for the entire 5 months. No matter what I use (soap, acne medication) it will not go away."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 31, 2014