User Reviews for Cyclafem 1 / 35

Learn more about Cyclafem 1/35.

Birth Control 2 reviews 292 medications

9.5
Acne 1 reviews 525 medications

Summary of Cyclafem 1/35 reviews 3 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Cyclafem 1/35

For Birth Control "Been on Cyclaflem 1/35 for 2 months and absolutely loving it! No nasty side effects, definitely a bit more emotional but nothing outrageous. Fun colored pills: pink active pills and blue placebo pills, I know that has nothing to do with the effectiveness of the pill but it surely helps me remember to take it. I can take it on a completely empty stomach and be ok. No spotting when skipping periods. Great so far!"

HPGIRL55 May 22, 2016

For Birth Control "I have been on this birth control for one cycle. After reading some of the reviews on this type and similar birth controls I was a bit apprehensive to start. Im giving this birth control a 9 out of 10 as I have not been on it long enough for a 10. So far I love this birth control! My side effects have been so minimal its like Im not even on birth control! I have experienced mild headaches here and there and some nausea but other than that ive been feeling great! I got my period on cue on the third day of the inactive pills and I had no idea it was coming because I had zero pms! My period was very light and I barely had any cramping! I had unprotected sex the first month and obviously didn't get pregnant so I'm very pleased! Highly recommend"

BcReviewer (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 22, 2015

For Acne "My doctor wanted to take me off of Beyaz and I was switched to this; the pill was effective, never spotted. Sometimes period was extremely heavy and other times it barely lasted 3 days. Mood swings were crazy, and my chin has been broken out for the entire 5 months. No matter what I use (soap, acne medication) it will not go away."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 31, 2014