User Reviews for Alyacen 1 / 35

Learn more about Alyacen 1/35.

Reviews for Alyacen 1/35 to treat Birth Control

"Okay well I finished my last pack of the pills that I have been on for the past 6 months. My last period wasn't as heavy as it usually was which was great. Also, my 4th day (one of my heavy days) had the flow reduced greatly which made me very happy. That gave me hope that maybe the rest of my periods would also become managable. Now I'm on my period again, and I honestly just feel like I want to jump off a bridge. Its back to how heavy it was prior to the pills, and the cramps are back full force. I really don't know what to do at this point..."

The Unlucky Girl (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 30, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I take this pill every day. The pill has caused me to be an absolute wreck, for weeks if cried myself to sleep for literally no reason at all, I'm depressed and always irritated. I just have no motivation to do anything anymore after taking this. I would scream and be angry at my boyfriend for no reason at all, I'm surprised he hasn't left me. I start crying at the drop of a pin. I would not wish the emotions this has caused me on anyone. My stomach gets bloated, my nipples hurt like all the time, and my breasts are tender. This is the worst pill you could take ever. DONT DO IT."

Ashley jane March 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This medication so far has worked well. I am defiantly less moody on this pill, my periods have for most part fully stopped. I do get more migraines and slight abdominal cramping during placebo week, no change in sex drive, weight and no melasma, so I'd say this definitely a better pill on the market for me!"

rx gal (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 23, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Same as Ne-Con. Took a couple weeks to adjust, but same results! Great stuff"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 1, 2012