User Reviews for Alyacen 1 / 35

Alyacen 1/35 Rating Summary

4.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 265 medications used in the treatment of Birth Control.

Reviews for Alyacen 1/35 to treat Birth Control

"The first couple weeks were a struggle for me. I was very nauseous and gained a couple pounds but after the couple weeks it started to regulate and went back to normal. It made my periods super light and short which was great considering I had very heavy and painful periods before. It also cleared my acne and I never had any pregnancy scare. I had to switch because it decreased my libido a significant amount and caused a lot of issues with sex. I would say its a decent birth control."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 16, 2017

"After about a week of taking this, I woke up n the middle of the night to the most nauseous I've ever been and broke out in a rash on both of my arms. The following morning I was super dizzy and felt like passing out. Went to the nurse right after and switched to Vienna which is much better so far, except for a little breakthrough bleeding, but I'd rather have that than what I've experienced before."

First ever user November 29, 2017

"My doctor prescribed this drug to me as a preventative measure against ovarian cysts. The first few months were good, normal periods and no notable side effects. Last month, the day after starting my 4th month pack, I woke up dizzy and nauseous. After a sudden attack of violent vomiting I was sent to the ER where doctors believed I had a seizure. After starting my 5th month pack this week, the same thing happened to me. This drug works but the first few days after Placebo week are starting to scare me."

wicked popular the ER September 21, 2017

"Okay well I finished my last pack of the pills that I have been on for the past 6 months. My last period wasn't as heavy as it usually was which was great. Also, my 4th day (one of my heavy days) had the flow reduced greatly which made me very happy. That gave me hope that maybe the rest of my periods would also become managable. Now I'm on my period again, and I honestly just feel like I want to jump off a bridge. Its back to how heavy it was prior to the pills, and the cramps are back full force. I really don't know what to do at this point..."

The Unlucky Girl (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 30, 2017

"I take this pill every day. The pill has caused me to be an absolute wreck, for weeks if cried myself to sleep for literally no reason at all, I'm depressed and always irritated. I just have no motivation to do anything anymore after taking this. I would scream and be angry at my boyfriend for no reason at all, I'm surprised he hasn't left me. I start crying at the drop of a pin. I would not wish the emotions this has caused me on anyone. My stomach gets bloated, my nipples hurt like all the time, and my breasts are tender. This is the worst pill you could take ever. DONT DO IT."

Ashley jane March 17, 2017

"This medication so far has worked well. I am defiantly less moody on this pill, my periods have for most part fully stopped. I do get more migraines and slight abdominal cramping during placebo week, no change in sex drive, weight and no melasma, so I'd say this definitely a better pill on the market for me!"

rx gal (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 23, 2014

"Same as Ne-Con. Took a couple weeks to adjust, but same results! Great stuff"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 1, 2012