User Reviews for Alyacen 1 / 35

Learn more about Alyacen 1/35.

Birth Control 3 reviews 299 medications

5.5
Summary of Alyacen 1/35 reviews 3 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Alyacen 1/35

For Birth Control "I take this pill every day. The pill has caused me to be an absolute wreck, for weeks if cried myself to sleep for literally no reason at all, I'm depressed and always irritated. I just have no motivation to do anything anymore after taking this. I would scream and be angry at my boyfriend for no reason at all, I'm surprised he hasn't left me. I start crying at the drop of a pin. I would not wish the emotions this has caused me on anyone. My stomach gets bloated, my nipples hurt like all the time, and my breasts are tender. This is the worst pill you could take ever. DONT DO IT."

Ashley jane March 17, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "This medication so far has worked well. I am defiantly less moody on this pill, my periods have for most part fully stopped. I do get more migraines and slight abdominal cramping during placebo week, no change in sex drive, weight and no melasma, so I'd say this definitely a better pill on the market for me!"

rx gal (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 23, 2014

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "Same as Ne-Con. Took a couple weeks to adjust, but same results! Great stuff"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 1, 2012