User Reviews for Alyacen 1 / 35

Birth Control

Summary of Alyacen 1/35 reviews 4.4 9 reviews

Reviews for Alyacen 1/35

For Birth Control "Ok I took the Alyacen 1/35 pill or the first time yesterday at five and I woke up this morning sick, nauseous and could not wake up until around three or four. I kept falling asleep, it makes my stomach hurt. I took it again today like maybe an hour ago and I feel like I have period cramps! I’m in a total bad mood and horrible to be around all day today and just don’t feel good! This is only day 2 I hope something changes!"

Logan’s mommy (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2018

"First time ever taking a birth control. I was prescribed it because of my heavy periods and painful cramps. The first couple months I did notice an increase in appetite I had. But no weight gain. I have trouble sleeping every night for 5 months until it went away. Just when I was about to get my period I had crazy mood swings. Just when I was 7 months in, I experienced terrible migraines that has me begging for mercy right when I was going to have my period. No migraine pill can get rid of. I’m currently on month 9, and I'm not picking up my refill. I plan on switching to another after I didn’t experience a light period or less painful cramps."

Amber (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 16, 2018

For Birth Control "This is without a doubt the best birth control I have ever used... and I have been on a lot of different kinds. My periods are the lightest they have ever been. I used to have to wear the heaviest pad with the heaviest tampon and still bleed through. With Alyacen I can wear a tampon and I am perfectly fine. It also makes my periods last about 3-4 days. Also, my moods are sooo much better than when I was on any other bc. The only issue is that I PMS so terribly the week before my period. I noticed when I started taking this, the week before I started I was having over 50 heat flashes a day. It's actually awful... but I would take that over constant mood swings and depression, on top of an extremely heavy period every month. Of course not everything is for everyone, but I seriously love this. Sidenote: I personally have not dealt with dizziness or nausea that everyone else seems to have had... But I know things work differently with everyone."

Lauren1996415 February 8, 2018

For Birth Control "The first couple weeks were a struggle for me. I was very nauseous and gained a couple pounds but after the couple weeks it started to regulate and went back to normal. It made my periods super light and short which was great considering I had very heavy and painful periods before. It also cleared my acne and I never had any pregnancy scare. I had to switch because it decreased my libido a significant amount and caused a lot of issues with sex. I would say its a decent birth control."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 16, 2017

For Birth Control "After about a week of taking this, I woke up n the middle of the night to the most nauseous I've ever been and broke out in a rash on both of my arms. The following morning I was super dizzy and felt like passing out. Went to the nurse right after and switched to Vienna which is much better so far, except for a little breakthrough bleeding, but I'd rather have that than what I've experienced before."

First ever user November 29, 2017

For Birth Control "My doctor prescribed this drug to me as a preventative measure against ovarian cysts. The first few months were good, normal periods and no notable side effects. Last month, the day after starting my 4th month pack, I woke up dizzy and nauseous. After a sudden attack of violent vomiting I was sent to the ER where doctors believed I had a seizure. After starting my 5th month pack this week, the same thing happened to me. This drug works but the first few days after Placebo week are starting to scare me."

wicked popular the ER September 21, 2017

For Birth Control "Okay well I finished my last pack of the pills that I have been on for the past 6 months. My last period wasn't as heavy as it usually was which was great. Also, my 4th day (one of my heavy days) had the flow reduced greatly which made me very happy. That gave me hope that maybe the rest of my periods would also become managable. Now I'm on my period again, and I honestly just feel like I want to jump off a bridge. Its back to how heavy it was prior to the pills, and the cramps are back full force. I really don't know what to do at this point..."

The Unlucky Girl (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 30, 2017

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I started taking these pills 3 months ago and so far it hasn't helped with my heavy periods at all. The doctors told me it might take 2-3 cycles for it to start working but I am currently on my 3rd period since taking the pills and this time my period is way heavier than my last two and I have awful cramps (I rarely cramped before using this pill). I have anxiety all the time now as I am terrified I might develop a blood clot. I'll give it one more month and then look into other pills I guess. Probably gonna write another review so yeah. Also I'm 18 and my periods have been heavy since I was around 15. Praying it works because I can barely move around/stand on my period otherwise I'll just bleed all over the place..."

The Unlucky Girl June 8, 2017

For Birth Control "I take this pill every day. The pill has caused me to be an absolute wreck, for weeks if cried myself to sleep for literally no reason at all, I'm depressed and always irritated. I just have no motivation to do anything anymore after taking this. I would scream and be angry at my boyfriend for no reason at all, I'm surprised he hasn't left me. I start crying at the drop of a pin. I would not wish the emotions this has caused me on anyone. My stomach gets bloated, my nipples hurt like all the time, and my breasts are tender. This is the worst pill you could take ever. DONT DO IT."

Ashley jane March 17, 2017

For Birth Control "This medication so far has worked well. I am defiantly less moody on this pill, my periods have for most part fully stopped. I do get more migraines and slight abdominal cramping during placebo week, no change in sex drive, weight and no melasma, so I'd say this definitely a better pill on the market for me!"

rx gal (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 23, 2014

For Birth Control "Same as Ne-Con. Took a couple weeks to adjust, but same results! Great stuff"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 1, 2012