User Reviews for Lutera

Learn more about Lutera.

Reviews for Lutera to treat Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

"I've been taking Lutera for Dilated veins in uterus (PVC) i've been on it for about 3 months to ease cramps & decrease bleeding, but it hasn't really done either. During the first month of the pill, I bled daily so I didn't necessarily have a period. I also gained about 5 pounds within 2 weeks, became extremely moody & still had issues with cramps. Month 2, I still experienced a lot of spotting, but it would be supressed for about a day or two, then continue for a week. I actually had a lighter period & some of the cramping was eased, but the weight gain & moodiness came with depression, lack of energy & made my skin breakout (seeing I never really had acne issues). I'm almost done with my 3rd pack & I plan to switch pills once I'm able to visit my doctor again."

mymymy937 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 11, 2016

"My doctor recommended this pill to help balance my hormones and regulate my flow. I have been on the pill for a month and will not be taking it a second month. I had spotting everyday and became anemic."

Anonymous February 7, 2012

"Excess facial hair has always been a problem for me as well as abnormally heavy periods. For the first time in my life I don't have to worry about waking up with dark hairs sprouting out of my chin... three months ago, before taking this pill, I was plucking / waxing every day, and now my upper lip and chin hair has been reduced by 90%. I am 30 years old. Anyone else have this experience? OC's are not a common treatment for excess hair and I'm wondering why, because this has been a life changing experience for me. I don't think I am imagining things. I went from plucking at least once a day to a couple of times a week. Thanks for reading."

HairyAndRelieved October 7, 2010