User Reviews for Erythromycin to treat Strep Throat

Also known as: Erythrocin, EryPed, Erythrocin Stearate Filmtab, E-Mycin, Erythrocin Lactobionate, PCE Dispertab, Wyamycin S, E.E.S. Granules, E.E.S.-200, E.E.S.-400, E.E.S.-400 Filmtab, Erythrocot Ery-Tab Eryc

Erythromycin Rating Summary

6.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 21 medications used in the treatment of Strep Throat.

Reviews for Erythromycin

Em1ly99 · Taken for less than 1 month November 4, 2019

“I was given erythromycin for both tonsillitis and urinary tract infection as I am allergic to penicillin. I was fine after the first 6-8 hours, however when I went to bed I suffered with severed stomach pains, and severe vomiting and nausea. I continued to take it however it was becoming too severe so I discontinued and went back to ADOC (doctor on call). I do not recommend this medication it is truly horrible on the stomach.”

Rebecca · Taken for less than 1 month July 21, 2019

“This cause upset stomach, feeling of nausea, headache, extremely tired, toilet problems. It did worked well first few days.”

Araxtell · Taken for less than 1 month January 29, 2018

“Worked like a charm.”

hotB0i · Taken for less than 1 month November 20, 2017

“I'm going in fellas just took the first dose. Will update shortly. Keep me in your prayers.”

Anonymous December 2, 2011

Erythrocin (erythromycin): “I am a skeptic on taking new medicine, but this medicine worked great for my strep throat and I had it very bad.”

Anonymous February 2, 2011

Erythrocin (erythromycin): “Constant nausea, stomach pain, some vomiting.”

Learn more about Strep Throat