User Reviews for Vestura

Learn more about Vestura.

Acne 1 reviews 536 medications

Birth Control 2 reviews 299 medications

4.5
Menstrual Disorders 1 reviews 71 medications

Summary of Vestura reviews 4 reviews 5.8

Reviews for Vestura

For Birth Control "I've been on Vestura for a little over 6 months. I went on it because I had irregular periods and bad acne, especially on my back and chest. My periods are no longer irregular and are much lighter too. I would say that my acne is about 90% clearer now; my chest and back acne is basically gone, but I've been noticing some breakouts on my face lately. I haven't noticed any major mood swings or changes in my mood. However, I do think that my appetite has changed while on this pill. The past few months I've noticed that foods that I used to eat regularly, normally for breakfast or lunch, now seem like the least appetizing things in the world."

Hjg720 March 5, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Menstrual Disorders "I'm into my fourth month of Vestura (generic Yaz), and I'm a deeply worried. When I first began this BC, I experienced very few major side effects. A lot of people talk about the emotional mood swings of BC, but I'm a graduate student and I already suffer from undiagnosed depression, so my emotions on BC are the same as off. However, I did not expect the breakouts. It started last week, and now the right side of my face is covered in these tiny, raised itchy and sensitive bumps. I graduate next semester and I will have to go on job interviews. There's no way I can face an employer with this kind of rash on my face, in my industry, looks matter quite a bit. I think I may have to switch if this doesn't go away by the end of the current pack."

RogueOne December 13, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Acne "I have been on this birth control for a month and never had any side effects. I never had the mood swings or migraines others have reported. I went on this specific brand because it is the generic form on YAZ and I wanted to clear my acne. I can say my face is 80% better than what it was a month ago and I am very happy with the results. I look forward to what a few more months on this pill can do for my skin. I give it a 9 because I was spotting a few days before my period week, but I think that's to be expected with a new pill."

Anonymous September 14, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "I have a history of mental illness, but have not been on medication for about a year and had no problems since then. After starting this medication, I started to have symptoms of depression and anxiety, irritability and mood swings. Hopefully I will be able to find a new form of birth control."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 19, 2016