User Reviews for Vestura

Learn more about Vestura.

Acne 1 reviews 504 medications

Birth Control 3 reviews 299 medications

4.5
Menstrual Disorders 1 reviews 8 medications

Summary of Vestura reviews 6 reviews 5.8

Reviews for Vestura

For Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder "So, I read reviews for this med before starting exactly 1 week ago. I took Yaz years ago and LOVED it! I'm taking this primarily to help with my mood/ hormonal imbalance (self-diagnosis) bc I believe Yaz helped with that before. I saw reviews for this medicine which made me skeptical and I generally don't leave product reviews online, but I wanted to weigh in bc these reviews help. I'm almost 35 years old- have only been taking for a week and I have noticed a breakout on my face! I can't really tell if the meds is helping with my moods or not yet. Sometimes I think it does, but it could be the placebo effect. My plan is to try this for a 3-month cycle to see how my body reacts. After this, I'll either continue with this or go back to Depo-Provera. Meanwhile, I've also heard that the Plexus probiotic VitalBlome is getting good reviews for really helping with moods. I'm ordering that next week."

djohnson22 August 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I have been on birth control for over 5 years due to a BRCA diagnosis and this is by far the absolute worst brand ever. My pharmacy started giving me a different generic of the one I was previously on and it was the worse 4 months (insurance wouldn't cover another pack and buying one was too expensive). I went from having almost no period symptoms on Lornya to being in bed for 4 days puking and the worst cycles since I first started having them. I gained 10 pounds in the first 2 months of the pack and was having mood swings all the time. Maybe it was because I switched brands but this was miserable and i hope other women can avoid it."

saltlife19 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I've been on Vestura for a little over 6 months. I went on it because I had irregular periods and bad acne, especially on my back and chest. My periods are no longer irregular and are much lighter too. I would say that my acne is about 90% clearer now; my chest and back acne is basically gone, but I've been noticing some breakouts on my face lately. I haven't noticed any major mood swings or changes in my mood. However, I do think that my appetite has changed while on this pill. The past few months I've noticed that foods that I used to eat regularly, normally for breakfast or lunch, now seem like the least appetizing things in the world."

Hjg720 March 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Menstrual Disorders "I'm into my fourth month of Vestura (generic Yaz), and I'm a deeply worried. When I first began this BC, I experienced very few major side effects. A lot of people talk about the emotional mood swings of BC, but I'm a graduate student and I already suffer from undiagnosed depression, so my emotions on BC are the same as off. However, I did not expect the breakouts. It started last week, and now the right side of my face is covered in these tiny, raised itchy and sensitive bumps. I graduate next semester and I will have to go on job interviews. There's no way I can face an employer with this kind of rash on my face, in my industry, looks matter quite a bit. I think I may have to switch if this doesn't go away by the end of the current pack."

RogueOne December 13, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Acne "I have been on this birth control for a month and never had any side effects. I never had the mood swings or migraines others have reported. I went on this specific brand because it is the generic form on YAZ and I wanted to clear my acne. I can say my face is 80% better than what it was a month ago and I am very happy with the results. I look forward to what a few more months on this pill can do for my skin. I give it a 9 because I was spotting a few days before my period week, but I think that's to be expected with a new pill."

Anonymous September 14, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I have a history of mental illness, but have not been on medication for about a year and had no problems since then. After starting this medication, I started to have symptoms of depression and anxiety, irritability and mood swings. Hopefully I will be able to find a new form of birth control."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 19, 2016