User Reviews for Vestura

Learn more about Vestura.

Acne 1 reviews 525 medications
Birth Control 1 reviews 286 medications
Summary of Vestura reviews 2 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Vestura

For Acne "I have been on this birth control for a month and never had any side effects. I never had the mood swings or migraines others have reported. I went on this specific brand because it is the generic form on YAZ and I wanted to clear my acne. I can say my face is 80% better than what it was a month ago and I am very happy with the results. I look forward to what a few more months on this pill can do for my skin. I give it a 9 because I was spotting a few days before my period week, but I think that's to be expected with a new pill."

Anonymous September 14, 2016

For Birth Control "I have a history of mental illness, but have not been on medication for about a year and had no problems since then. After starting this medication, I started to have symptoms of depression and anxiety, irritability and mood swings. Hopefully I will be able to find a new form of birth control."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 19, 2016