User Reviews for Vestura

Learn more about Vestura.

Reviews for Vestura to treat Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder

"So, I read reviews for this med before starting exactly 1 week ago. I took Yaz years ago and LOVED it! I'm taking this primarily to help with my mood/ hormonal imbalance (self-diagnosis) bc I believe Yaz helped with that before. I saw reviews for this medicine which made me skeptical and I generally don't leave product reviews online, but I wanted to weigh in bc these reviews help. I'm almost 35 years old- have only been taking for a week and I have noticed a breakout on my face! I can't really tell if the meds is helping with my moods or not yet. Sometimes I think it does, but it could be the placebo effect. My plan is to try this for a 3-month cycle to see how my body reacts. After this, I'll either continue with this or go back to Depo-Provera. Meanwhile, I've also heard that the Plexus probiotic VitalBlome is getting good reviews for really helping with moods. I'm ordering that next week."

djohnson22 August 6, 2017