User Reviews for Rajani

5.3

AcneNot rated - Be the first1 review 512 medications
Summary of Rajani reviews 5.3 5 reviews

Reviews for Rajani

For Acne "I have been on Beyaz for the last 5 years. Early this year, my pharmacy mailed a 3 month supply of Rajani instead of Beyaz, and my face was flawless during those three months. After the 3 months were up, my pharmacy started mailing Beyaz again and I have had very small breakouts (as I have during my Beyaz experience). I like beyaz, as my acne is much better than it used to be but I will be requesting my pharmacy to switch me to the generic Rajani as it has been the best BC for acne for me so far."

MP2017 November 28, 2017

For Birth Control "I have been on beyaz for about 4 years and had been very happy with it--it controlled my mild acne which is one of the main reasons for taking this birth control. About 5 months ago, my insurance started to send me rajani instead, and although I was upset about the change initially, I did not have a single pimple during the 3 months I was on it. My insurance somehow started covering beyaz again and started mailing it out to me. I'm starting my second month on it again and I am noticing more occasional pimples (that I remember getting prior to rajani). I'm considering asking my doctor to switching me to rajani for good."

Mapau (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 26, 2017

For Birth Control "My history with birth control 1998 - Ortho Tricylin, this birth control made me extremely emotional. 2003-2014 -Ortho Evra, this worked great until it didn't, the last couple years I started to have terrible estrogen withdrawal headaches during my off week. I tried to take it straight through for about a year and never stopped spotting. 2014-2017- Nuva Ring. After 3 years finally realized it was the medicine making me extra sleepy during the second week. 2017- Been on Rajani for 3 months now, I am no longer having any symptoms (withdrawal headaches or extreme sleepiness) seems to be pretty good so far. I have not noticed any symptoms."

Em1234 August 7, 2017

For Birth Control "This medication is absolutely terrible. I was given the generic, Rajani, and for the last three months my face is completely broken out. It hasn't handled my PMDD and I've had breakthrough bleeding. This is medication is the worst and my skin is so bad I'm embarrassed to go out in public."

irritatedinsc (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2017

For Birth Control "I love this, really it regulates me, helps my acne for sure, and it makes being a woman a lot less painful. Seriously. But if I Forget to take it, it quickly reminds me with an awful migraine."

Kayyyyy January 5, 2017

More about Rajani (drospirenone / ethinyl estradiol / levomefolate calcium)

Other brands: Beyaz, Safyral, Tydemy