User Reviews for Pennsaid

Learn more about Pennsaid.

Osteoarthritis 14 reviews 350 medications

9.4
Summary of Pennsaid reviews 14 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Pennsaid

For Osteoarthritis "I did physical therapy, icing, resting, every technique to try to stop the pain in my knee. I have osteoarthritis as well. This medication was the only thing that worked and stopped the pain in my knee. I am so happy my doctor prescribed this drug for me."

Joey Myla March 27, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "I love this medication. I wasmin pain for 7 months with no sign of relief. My doctor gave me samples and I could not believe the instant relief I got from this medication. So far I'm not experiencing any side effects and I hope it continues to be this way."

Mommy Doo (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 29, 2016

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "I'm 30 yo male, 6 months ago a had surgery on broken navicular (arch of foot) ever since I've had occasional swelling and pain towards the end of the day, I'm very active work outdoors. I take Movic as needed but requested something along the line of a cream for on site relief from my Dr, he gave me some Pennsaid samples. I will be requesting a prescription asap! I get relief in 10 minutes of application ! Hope this helps someone"

Maximk November 12, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "I have been using Pennsaid for about 8 wks. It is working well in conjunction with cortisone shots in my knees every 3 months. My insurance covered it totally, to my surprise! My only complaint is the pump on the bottle quit working on the first RX before it was empty. It just quit pumping and I had to wait till I could refill my next month supply. POOR DESIGN on the pump."

bad knees November 1, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "oh my gosh,,,,,,,,I have to admit, I had absolutely NO HOPE that a topical would work for my bone on bone osteoarthritis in my knees,,,,,,I've been in some pretty nasty pain, walking with a cane on some days, and unable to walk very far or stand even long enough to do dishes. I'm 51 years old, and I'm using a scooter at Disney World, because I simply CAN NOT walk to the GATE much less around the park,,,, Well, I'm not going to say that suddenly I can run a marathon, nor can I walk around Disney,,,,,,but the stiffness has loosened up, the swelling has gone down, and I can walk around my house without furniture walking,,,,,I can walk in the back yard to walk the dogs and I can stand to do dishes or fold a load of laundry,,,, 5 stars!"

CommaHolly (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2016

27 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "better than pain pills works the best and goes right to the pain"

bgmk321 August 6, 2016

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "I have been using pennsaid topical for a week now on my neck (Facets in my cervical 2-7are narrowing and pinching nerves) ... Great results... Not having any pain.. It is calming down the nerves!!! What a relief!! The only side effect is a slight burning for about the first five minutes after applying... But then it subsides! This is a God send for me!!!"

NeNe1961 (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2016

31 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "The first time my doctor suggested Voltaren cream. I have osteo in both knees, right ankle and my spine. After several tubes and no reduction of pain or swelling my doctor suggested Pennsaid . The difference was like day and night. Not only did it reduce the pain but the swelling in my ankle was also reduced. When I investigated both products I was shocked to find that only Pennsaid contains a delivery agent DMSO that Voltaren does not . So it seems the DMSO delivers directly into the joint while the Voltaren only stays on the skin. Bottom line I will never spend my money on anything else going forward ....Pennsaid works for me."

Osteo stricken (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 2, 2016

33 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "Have been using Pennsaid for over eight years but strictly on an as needed basis (2-3) times a week. Very effective for knees and hips (almost instant relief). Only side effect is an occasional oral off taste."

brok (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 1, 2015

33 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "Relieves knee and hip osteoarthritis pain immediately. Have used when required for approximately 4 years with no known side effects. I am 70 year old with hypertension controlled with medication."

group lady (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 26, 2014

56 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "My Doctor gave me some samples last year. It did work on my knees and I also used it on my lower back. I wish I had gotten a prescription for it because it gave me relief from oral medicines for a couple of days. "

Julie Kane (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 23, 2012

55 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "I tried others but they did not work as well as PENNSAID, I recommend Pennsaid, it works great on me."

gonvy December 24, 2011

54 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "Also for rheumatoid arthritis. FANTASTIC, to say the LEAST!"

hoosiermom May 14, 2011

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Osteoarthritis "After taking meloxicam for my osteoarthritis in my knee, I found the meloxicam started giving me severe stomach pain. My doctor switched me to Pennsaid topical ointment. First, I found I was drowsy on this medication, but this side effect soon went away. The Pennsaid has taken away my knee pain, plus I have no stomach problems, because it is not ingested, but goes directly to the source of my pain. I recommend this medicine for those who cannot take oral NSAIDS."

debcat53 August 3, 2010