User Reviews for Dextrostat

Learn more about Dextrostat.

ADHD 1 reviews 36 medications

9.5
Narcolepsy 1 reviews 15 medications

8.5
Summary of Dextrostat reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Dextrostat

For Sexual Dysfunction, SSRI Induced "I'm currently 36 years of age, male, 6"2 240 lbs. I was diagnosed with anxiety/panic disorder with agoraphobia at 16 by three separate psychiatrists and went through the usual merry-go-round of SSRIs until finding something that worked, which turned out to be Lexapro in the morning and Cymbalta at night, which preserved my sexual function. Lexapro twice a day killed it. These days, I've been suffering with fibromyalgia for 8 years and take Klonopin 2mg twice a day, Flexeril 10mg four times daily, Celebrex 200mg twice daily, Celexa 40mg in the morning, Xanax 2mg when required and Ritalin 20mg twice daily. Between the fibro fatigue and "fog" I felt nearly narcoleptic. Adding Dextrostat 60mg when required has solved the issues perfectly."

Mike Gio (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 14, 2012

For Narcolepsy "This gave me the ability to match what I take with my activities at 20 mg X 3 times a day. Days when I don't work or drive I often don't take any. Otherwise, if I know I don't have a meeting or have to grade papers in the evening, I just take in the morning and at noon. (60 mg) This was much better for me than the time release variety which always kept me awake throughout the night."

Anonymous February 9, 2012

For ADHD "I use Dextrostat for adult ADHD and have found it to be very effective in controlling my symptoms without any adverse effects."

Boo_Cat September 17, 2010