User Reviews for Clarinex

1 review 189 medications
Summary of Clarinex reviews 7.5 5 reviews

Reviews for Clarinex

Anonymous July 28, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis "I took my first Clarinex 5mg 3 hours ago. I'm nauseous, lightheaded, shaky and tired. I'm calling my Doctor to tell him I can't take it. I can't wait for it to be out of my system."

Dpen23 June 23, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis "Clarinex is absolutely wonderful when it comes to treating allergic rhinitis, itching, sneezing, rash, asthma like feeling. However lately I've been getting skipped heart beat feeling and lightheadedness after taking it for 2 years now. I'm guessing it's due to Clarinex since I'm not taking any other medicines other than an occasional Biotin tablet."

Anonymous October 20, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis "It seems to be helping pretty quick. An hour and half later I have the side effects of dry mouth and extreme tiredness."

Alpha11 June 29, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis "Great relief. Other ones make me sleepy."

Anonymous November 10, 2008

For Urticaria "I have the 'fast heartbeat', but is much better to deal with than the refractory hives I have. Only Doxepin and Clarinex abate the itching."

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)