User Reviews for Clarinex
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Clarinex.
Reviews for Clarinex to treat Urticaria
"I have the 'fast heartbeat', but is much better to deal with than the refractory hives I have. Only Doxepin and Clarinex abate the itching."
Anonymous November 10, 2008
16 users found this comment helpful.
More about Clarinex (desloratadine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Clarinex (Desloratadine Syrup)
- Clarinex (Desloratadine Tablets)
- Clarinex (Advanced Reading)