User Reviews for Intal

Learn more about Intal.

Asthma, Maintenance 3 reviews 116 medications

Summary of Intal reviews 3 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Intal

For Asthma, Maintenance "When I was a kid I had extremely severe 'hayfever' and it continued into my 20's when a doctor prescribed nasal Intal. It cured me. Now in my 60's I've recently developed asthma. It seemed that the cold aggravated it, even the cold in the frozen food sections of supermarkets. I'm on Ventolin and that is okay. I was prescribed Symbicort, (both powder and aerosol spray) but my throat ulcerated so now have been prescribed Intal 2 puffs twice a day. I'm hoping this will work as good as it did for my 'hay-fever'!"

sam scully (taken for less than 1 month) October 20, 2014

For Asthma, Maintenance "I used Intal for 20 years and I believe it stabilized my asthma attacks (I am allergic to dogs). Recently I had to use when on trip to Europe and when I get back to Canada I realized that they discontinued the capsules whatsoever. I will be trying nebulizer. "

BeataW October 4, 2011

For Asthma, Maintenance "I used Intal for some time, about a year. It didn't really help me"

Anonymous September 17, 2009