User Reviews for Cipro

Reviews for Cipro to treat Skin or Soft Tissue Infection

"I have a petty mean case of cellulitis. I was prescribed cipro 2x's daily. The first day I took it, some of the redness seemed to lighten up, my body had aches all over, but I was still willing to proceed to get rid of the deep nasty pain of the infection. Can not use NSAIDS on cipro - so tylenol 4 times daily it was. Tylenol only worked about 2 hours and the pain was back plus. 3 days in the redness was growing and an ulcer had now formed. I kept taking it. I called my doctor on the 6th day and was told to keep taking the cipro. 8 full days and 1 half day later I was in ER. They scanned my leg, abscess is forming. WBC is higher than the previous week - it is doing nothing but making more pain all over my body. D/C Cipro and now on to Cephalexin 500MG 4 times a day. Man I hope something works fast!"

Betty Too (taken for less than 1 month) March 3, 2018

"work well for arm but arm started swelling"

ginlou (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2016