User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/pseudoephedrine to treat Sinus Symptoms

Also known as: DryMax, DuraHist, Xiral SR, Dallergy PSE, Relcof PSE, Hista-Vent PSE, PCM-LA, Amdry-C, AllePak, Allergy DN Coldamine Allergy AM-PM Dose Pack Histatab

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/pseudoephedrine

Anonymous February 6, 2012

VisRx Dose Pack (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / pseudoephedrine): “Very good when pharmacy can get it. Several times months will go by and unable to get.”

MADav January 7, 2010

VisRx Dose Pack (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / pseudoephedrine): “Cough Variant Asthma: It worked better than all the medicines I have taken, but I can no longer find it. I had a noticeable improvement.”

LordieJoe August 21, 2008

Hista-Vent PSE (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / pseudoephedrine): “I have had sinus problems my whole life. I am now 45 years old and they have tried me on all kinds of medicines over the years. And nothing ever helped. I would have my sinus' back up into my ears and end up with ear infections at least 8 to 9 times a year. I started taking Mescolor about 9 years ago and then when they came out with the Hist Vent I started taking it. I have only had 1 ear infection in all these years, since starting it. The only side effect is that it dries everything out like your mouth will get dry and hair and skin may be dryer and have a harder time going to the bathroom but just drink a lot more water and that helps.”

More about chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / pseudoephedrine