Logo (Star) PHE (Rescon-MX chlorpheniramine maleate 8 mg / methscopolamine nitrate 2.5 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 120 mg)
This pill with imprint "Logo (Star) PHE" is Green / White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Rescon-MX chlorpheniramine maleate 8 mg / methscopolamine nitrate 2.5 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 120 mg. It is manufactured by Capellon Pharmaceuticals.
Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; nasal congestion; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/pseudoephedrine chlorpheniramine maleate 8 mg / methscopolamine nitrate 2.5 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Logo (Star) PHE
- chlorpheniramine maleate 8 mg / methscopolamine nitrate 2.5 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 120 mg
- Green / White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Capellon Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine/methscopolamine sustained-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine/methscopolamine syrup
- Chlorpheniramine, methscopolamine, and pseudoephedrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.