User Reviews for Cimzia

Learn more about Cimzia.

Cimzia Rating Summary

8.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 364 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Cimzia to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

"Fast and great relief from RA. My scalp psoriasis came back and have been diagnosed with hypo thyroid and had weight gain."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 13, 2016

"Cimzia worked the best and fastest for my RA. I was on Simponi & Enbrel before but they stopped working after a few months and took some time to kick in. The only thing is that all these biologics make my psoriasis come back for some reason. Also, I've been having hive-like reactions on my mouth and cheeks almost daily for the past 2 months."

mb30 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 28, 2015

"Found this medicine very helpful. I have had a lot of trouble finding the right biologic, and have tried half a dozen. Great medicine!"

Kdtownsley (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 13, 2013

"This medicine was initially a God send and my joint problems got better to the point that I was able to cut down on my pain killers. Side effects included upset stomach and abdominal pain, muscle pain. Unfortunately I have developed thyroid nodules and my liver has become enlarged and my spleen shrunk - all was well when I had a scan before taking the medicine. Have had to stop the injections and my joint condition has come back with a vengeance. "

laney lintel January 10, 2012

"GREAT. Feel better than ever using this medicine and only side effect was some weight gain."

Anonymous November 19, 2011