User Reviews for Keflex

Keflex Rating Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 776 medications used in the treatment of Upper Respiratory Tract Infection.

Reviews for Keflex to treat Upper Respiratory Tract Infection

"Keflex is the greatest , I have been using it for 50yrs, until recently some people have polluted doctors minds that antibiotic use can be bad I,ve used it for 50 years it has saved my life more than once,recently my doc of 50 yrs retired,and I had to get another doc,its one of those that go by the stupid books,most are garabge,now I cannot get this medicine no more,so I have been sick now for 3months thanks to these idiots that don't have a clue what they are talking about."

patti benninghoven (taken for 10 years or more) December 30, 2016

"The only antibiotic that promptly and consistently resolves my chronic bronchitis."

JRLesq April 28, 2015

"Unfortunately, did not help 4 year old with chest infection. "

Anon99 July 4, 2011

"Horrible, did not work at all on my husband's bronchitis and his bronchitis turned into pneumonia."

Anonymous September 3, 2009