User Reviews for Ceftin

Learn more about Ceftin.

Reviews for Ceftin to treat Urinary Tract Infection

"When I read all of the reviews I was kind of terrified to start Ceftin, but I had no reason to be! The only side effect I found for the first day was gas and bloating, but it definitely could've been unrelated. As long as you take this antibiotic with a meal (nothing crazy, doesn't have to be huge) and take probiotics daily, you should be totally fine! I've been on it for 4 days and I feel great with no side effects. Tomorrow is my last day, so I'm hoping my UTI will be cleared out! My only complaint is that because I took the liquid, it definitely was not pleasant to swallow and I found the easiest way to make it tolerable was to mix it with a sweeter flavored drink, as the antibiotic is a bit gritty and bitter."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Have chronic Lyme disease - causing depressed immune function. Ceftin eliminated my urinary tract infection in one week without any side reactions. Felt better after first dose. Love this medication!"

Lymie (taken for less than 1 month) February 1, 2014