User Reviews for Cefzil
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Cefzil to treat Bladder Infection
"I was given this for UTI and Sinusitis at the same time! After 2 doses I felt a little relief but woke up in the middle of the night itching on the palms of my hands, bottoms of my feet and knees and elbows! My hands were also swelling after the 4 th dose so I quit taking it. Still had the infection and pain after 4 doses!"
Handsandfeet December 12, 2015
3 users found this comment helpful.
"Took it for 7 days for urinary tract infection and didn't get rid of it. Saw the doctor and was put on Macrobid which makes me nauseous."
felix666 February 23, 2012
6 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Bladder Infection
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men
- Urinary Tract Infection In Women
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Antibiotics for UTI Treatment
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Cefzil (cefprozil)
- Cefzil Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: second generation cephalosporins