User Reviews for Cefzil

Bladder Infection 2 reviews 81 medications

1.5
Summary of Cefzil reviews 10 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Cefzil

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis "It was prescribed to treat a bad sore throat. It didn't help. After taking it not only did the sore throat remain, but I developed vaginitis and diarrhea that took me long to cure. Be careful if your immune system is sensitive to antibiotics and make sure you also take an effective probiotic while on this."

crystaljuniper (taken for less than 1 month) November 17, 2016

For Bladder Infection "I was given this for UTI and Sinusitis at the same time! After 2 doses I felt a little relief but woke up in the middle of the night itching on the palms of my hands, bottoms of my feet and knees and elbows! My hands were also swelling after the 4 th dose so I quit taking it. Still had the infection and pain after 4 doses!"

Handsandfeet December 12, 2015

For Sinusitis "The only thing that has kicked each of the many sinus infections I've had over the years, including the one I picked up in Maui and had to fly home with--ended up with a double ear and sinus infection. Amoxicillin just won't do it for me."

East Oregonian (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 3, 2013

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis "Great"

nurse36 (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2012

For Bladder Infection "Took it for 7 days for urinary tract infection and didn't get rid of it. Saw the doctor and was put on Macrobid which makes me nauseous."

felix666 February 23, 2012

For Pneumonia "I love this medication. It helped me fight my pneumonia. As well, it has helped me with tonsil/throat infections. It is my medication of choice. My kids take it as well when the doctor feels it is appropriate to the situation. No side effects in our family."

Anonymous November 28, 2010

For Upper Respiratory Tract Infection "Works for me every time."

Anonymous September 22, 2010

For Bronchitis "I used this to treat bronchitis and whooping cough! I felt much better after just taking it for a couple of days. After the 7th day on it I have EXTREME vaginal itching."

Anonymous July 21, 2010

For Upper Respiratory Tract Infection "Giving this medicine to my 1 yr old and has had nothing but diarrhea and a tore up bottom. "

Anonymous November 21, 2009

For Sinusitis "I could tell a huge difference before I even took the second dose! I feel much better!"

BsbShorty March 18, 2008