User Reviews for Cefzil

Cefzil has an average rating of 6.0 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings on Drugs.com. 55% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 45% reported a negative experience.

Sinusitis
10.0
Summary of Cefzil reviews 6.0 11 reviews

Reviews for Cefzil

East Oregonian · Taken for 1 to 6 months · February 3, 2013

For Sinusitis: “The only thing that has kicked each of the many sinus infections I've had over the years, including the one I picked up in Maui and had to fly home with--ended up with a double ear and sinus infection. Amoxicillin just won't do it for me.”

Anonymous · November 28, 2010

For Pneumonia: “I love this medication. It helped me fight my pneumonia. As well, it has helped me with tonsil/throat infections. It is my medication of choice. My kids take it as well when the doctor feels it is appropriate to the situation. No side effects in our family.”

Handsandfeet · December 12, 2015

For Bladder Infection: “I was given this for UTI and Sinusitis at the same time! After 2 doses I felt a little relief but woke up in the middle of the night itching on the palms of my hands, bottoms of my feet and knees and elbows! My hands were also swelling after the 4 th dose so I quit taking it. Still had the infection and pain after 4 doses!”

crystaljuniper · Taken for less than 1 month · November 17, 2016

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis: “It was prescribed to treat a bad sore throat. It didn't help. After taking it not only did the sore throat remain, but I developed vaginitis and diarrhea that took me long to cure. Be careful if your immune system is sensitive to antibiotics and make sure you also take an effective probiotic while on this.”

Rajwdh · January 10, 2017

For Sinusitis: “Terrible medicine. I had diarrhea with dehydration and ended up with severe dry mouth at night. I took it for sinus for over a month and need to take for 70 days but it killed stomach already. I used to drink lot of water but all useless with this medicine. I think I have to stop it.”

BsbShorty · March 18, 2008

For Sinusitis: “I could tell a huge difference before I even took the second dose! I feel much better!”

Anonymous · July 21, 2010

For Bronchitis: “I used this to treat bronchitis and whooping cough! I felt much better after just taking it for a couple of days. After the 7th day on it I have EXTREME vaginal itching.”

felix666 · February 23, 2012

For Bladder Infection: “Took it for 7 days for urinary tract infection and didn't get rid of it. Saw the doctor and was put on Macrobid which makes me nauseous.”

Anonymous · September 22, 2010

For Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: “Works for me every time.”

nurse36 · Taken for less than 1 month · August 11, 2012

For Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis: “Great”

Anonymous · November 21, 2009

For Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: “Giving this medicine to my 1 yr old and has had nothing but diarrhea and a tore up bottom. ”