User Reviews for Capzasin-HP Arthritis Formula

Summary of Capzasin-HP Arthritis Formula reviews 5.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Capzasin-HP Arthritis Formula

For Pain "My left knee was hurting due to maybe over exercise it, so I decided to apply this. Pain in my knee gone away almost instantly, but got replaced with a really hard burning sensation. Must say I have a very high pain threshold, but this cream was too much. The burning feeling is awful. I couldn't sleep at all. I already have washed the area several times, but still burns. I think for a very heavy pain, this could do the trick, but if your pain is not that heavy, doesn't worth to replace a pain sensation with a bad burn sensation."

Andres R (taken for less than 1 month) March 1, 2018

For Pain "This should be called the burning lotion from hell. I put on last night and knees and elbows are still burning. And yes several showers later two at 130am. Thanks a lot Will NEVER EVER USE AGAIN. U can shove this burning sensation!!!!"

Jltowns April 3, 2016

More about Capzasin-HP Arthritis Formula (capsaicin topical)

Other brands: Zostrix, Capsicum Oleoresin, Capsin, Trixaicin, ... +14 more