User Reviews for Cometriq

Thyroid Cancer

Summary of Cometriq reviews 1.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Cometriq

For Thyroid Cancer ""This drug is not good" My father was on 60mg Cabozantinib about 5 week's with lot of side effects. His BP is normal but fatigue is still there and he can't walk without support. His hands, feet and whole body was numb. And he can't walk more than 10 steps. Also everyday before or after taking food he is doing vomiting which still continue. His weight before we started cometriq (Cabozantinib) was 52.5 kg and now his weight is 45kg. Today I decide to stop this medicine. So expensive medicine and nothing works. The best way to earn money is to play with people's emotions. And this method is not good for the patient and the patient's family."

Ravirajworld (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 6, 2018

For Thyroid Cancer "I felt miserable from the start of taking this medicine. It did more harm than good. I experienced severe diarrhea (watery and explosive). I experienced nausea at any given time of the day. I developed painful sores on the palm of my hands and on my ankles. It became difficult to brush my teeth, turn a door knob, and even wash my hands. Any use of my hands was painful."

Mz.Thistooshallpass June 18, 2017