User Reviews for Laxative Gentle Suppositories

Constipation 3 reviews 244 medications

8.7
Summary of Laxative Gentle Suppositories reviews 3 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Laxative Gentle Suppositories

For Constipation "I think the Dulcolax suppositorys are horrible. That cause the worst pain in lower stomach, it's the longest time sitting on the toilet... Usually I would use Fleet Enema. Which is great. Painful but well worth it.... Use the liquid Enema. I'll never use this again. The enema is like $3 for a 2-pack this stuff is $10 for a five-pack of suppositories. This is crazy"

Oww (taken for less than 1 month) December 13, 2016

For Constipation "I have been taking medications that has side effects that keep me from having a bowel movement . I've used plenty of different things to try and relieve my constipation and nothing has worked . I used this medication once and within 15 minutes I had a bowel movement . I highly recommend this product."

Mojo1991 July 31, 2015

For Constipation "I tend to have bowel movements every other day and a week before starting my period is hard for me to go. I tried the Dulcolax suppositories and they work like a charm. I insert the suppository and about 15 minutes later I feel the natural urge to go and I go smooooothly! Yes there is some mild mild cramping but it is not uncomfortable. It burns a little bit and it keeps working for about an hour after so plan ahead. I definitely recommend this product."

Aram87 (taken for less than 1 month) January 22, 2014