User Reviews for Gentle Laxative

Constipation

Summary of Gentle Laxative reviews 4.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Gentle Laxative

For Constipation "I took this “gentle laxative” around 10pm to help my constipation. Usually I have pretty regular bowels and used this laxative after almost all other remedies failed (an enema didn’t even work). This is supposed to take 6-12 hours to work. I woke up around 2am with the worst abdominal cramping I’ve ever had and I couldn’t stop running to the bathroom. An hour later and the pain and nausea was so intense I was on the toilet and vomiting into a trash can. This medicinal death trap did its job by emptying me out on both ends. I finally passed out from exhaustion and woke up with completely liquid BMs and cold sweats, blurred vision feeling like I was going to faint while on the toilet. It’s the day after and I still feel sick. I do not recommend this medication. Stick to a home remedy or something that is not a stimulant if you must but I would rather be constipated. This medicine is going straight to the bin."

Karmen October 1, 2018

For Constipation "I took 3 pills of the womans gentle laxative and I am having the worst stomach pain and feeling like I'm going to vomit at the same time. It comes and goes and I am hoping this won't last all day."

Shel (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2018

For Constipation "Best to take laxatives on a [if can] empty stomach in the morning, for faster & better effect, and at every [if you want] "end of the month" [safer].Not everyday, because of serious [unsafe] side effects.Drink 8-9 cups of water to stay hydrated and to keep the bowel flowing out completely.Have plenty of tissue and make sure you are close enough to the bathroom"

B.E. June 14, 2017