User Reviews for Fleet Bisacodyl

Learn more about Fleet Bisacodyl.

Constipation 1 reviews 244 medications

Bowel Preparation 1 reviews 113 medications

Summary of Fleet Bisacodyl reviews 2 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Fleet Bisacodyl

For Bowel Preparation "Horrendous experience! I felt like I was poisoned, cramping pain, headaches, nausea. Never again! Tried Magnesium Citrate this time around and it was so much more pleasant, no pain, just a grumbling tum that cleared me out."

Bob22 March 29, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation "Last night I was feeling very constipated before I went to bed. So much so that I couldn't get to sleep. So I went to a store near my house and purchased this enema. I gave it to myself as soon as I got home. I then sat on the toilet for the next 45 minutes. I thought after a half an hour that it might never end. Afterwards I was able to lay down and fall right to sleep."

Rebecca C. September 22, 2010

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"A half hour ago I gave myself this enema because I hadn't had a bowel movement in 5 days. Within 5 minutes after I pulled the enema out of my butt I was here on the toilet. Overall I rate my experience as a 10, but the only thing I am noticing is an excessive amount of gas. But it's okay because I am comfortable and I feel much better than I did before my enema."

Michele N. August 21, 2010