Bendroflumethiazide / nadolol for High Blood Pressure User Reviews
Brand names: Corzide, Corzide 40/5, Corzide 80/5
- Taken for 10 years or more
- November 20, 2012
Corzide 80/5 (bendroflumethiazide / nadolol) "Drop blood pressure to within normal limits on first dose. Been using since 1998."
Reviews may be edited to correct grammar/spelling or to remove inappropriate language and content. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest are not published. This information is not intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews may be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge, and judgement of healthcare professionals.
Learn more about High Blood Pressure
- FDA-Approved Weight Loss Drugs: Can They Help You?
- Heart / High Blood Pressure Medications with Alcohol
- Which Drugs Cause Weight Gain?
Symptoms and treatments
Medicine.com guides (external)
More about bendroflumethiazide / nadolol
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: beta blockers with thiazides
- En español
- Bendroflumethiazide and nadolol drug information
- Nadolol and bendroflumethiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Nadolol and Bendroflumethiazide